about to do something stupid

iworthmore

i know im posting here often but this is the place to vent right?

i am getting more clues that she left me for someone else. someone she always said he was just a friend. very close one. now i am full of anger i feel like calling her and saying the meanest things to her or causing her pain in any way.

i want the whole world to know how cheap b**** she is. how heartless and lying over everything. at the moment i am furious. extremely furious.

she know's i hate this guy and we had alot of arguments about him. she know's it hurts me and she don't give a **** about it. i am on the stage of taking revenge. this whole ****ing situation driving me nuts. why i am letting such a lying worthless empty minded b**** take over me. everyone i know say's i am very successful. i have my respect anywhere i go. why its so easy for her to disrespect me.

i am trying to control myself and not to do something stupid that will show me desperate. no one should treat me like this. i am loosing faith on time and love i don't know if i can ever love again at least in the near future.

wish we were like animals. driven by instincts and no feeling. why every time you love you already in a risk of pain?. there are always chances that the relationship will end no matter what kind of people are involved.

i'v been great all my life without love. if i ever knew this gonna backfire i would stay away. i used to love my self and do the best for me. i invested all my love on someone who never deserve it and look what happened. now i hate my self and still love her.

the only lesson we learn from this is when falling in love again we should be prepared for the potential heart break. im not taking any more chances. dont know about the rest of you.

OK. But what is it your about to do stupid? Or was it just a vent?

Bro, i feel your anger, your pain and the feelings of humiliation. Im still reeling from it a year on.

She is just a bitch though. Your better then her right? You know this? So she jumped in bed with some wanker? Good riddance.

I think we both need to let go of our anger. I once read, its like us drinking poison and expecting the other person to die from it.

Dont do anything stupid. DO NOT CALL HER. Shes not worth it bro. You will only boost her ego, she wont get upset. She doesnt care about your feelings.

Silence is the best revenge right now, and your continued success in life.

**** her, she's a fool

• Like 2

I will tell you in short my own experience just so it makes you feel a little better!!!

I was in love with a Czech girl, let her live in my house rent free for 15 months. Im also the kinda guy who people respect like you.

Anyways, i wanted to make no mistakes with this girl so i curbed my jealousy and allowed her complete freedom with hanging with other 'male' friends, even sleeping at their houses.

Anyhow, at the end, i opened her FB by mistake and read a message from a Czech guy she met the week before. Devastated to read, she had sex with him and was even joking and relishing in it the whole week while sleeping in my arms. Kicked her out, heartbroken, in denial, full of anger like you.

She left lol, no apology, she just vamoosed.

Anyway, found out months later, she was ****ing another guy behind my back, a guy who she paraded at my house as a friend many occasions.

Can you imagine the humiliation and shame i feel after learning that???

Look, you gotta try and accept that your ex is two faced, shallow and of low morality.

Your so much better mate. We both deserve a good woman. And we will learn from this.

• Like 1
  • Author

thank you fixing. i was about to CALL her and say it out loud. and i like what you said about us drinking poison and expecting them to die from it.

its been over 2 months and im still in the same situation. seeing them together drives me mad and makes me hate her to death more. what should i do? going out at weekend and i know i will see them and it will hurt like hell. so i stay at home or drive to far places. should i deactivate all my social media accounts? by doing so she will know im still going thru it and isolating my self. should i block her on FB. that will only boost her ego by me not able to see her. id happily avoid any place i might see her. on the internet or in the city but that's the message she want to receive, me unable to forget and avoiding her cuz i still care about her. what the hell i should do?? finding the combination about loving noraml life and i am very outgoing person and avoiding seeing her at the current time. this is strict successful NC after all right?

You saying all that to her, won't change how she feels.

Try writing her a letter or recording all your pent-up emotions on your smart phone recorder. Burn the letter & erase the digital recording after you make it but don't contact her.

If you have a dart board, put her picture on it & have at it. I had the most cathartic night once drinking, eating amazing chocolate, listening to angry anti-love break up songs & throwing darts at an ex's picture until his face was obliterated.

• Like 2

Yes sir. Firstly, YOU DO NOT DEACTIVATE YOUR OWN STUFF. Because she will see that and be thinking 'Ahh bless, hes still cut up about me' Instead, You block her! Block all her mutual friends, or at least, anybody that will post/share anything to do with your ex.

About going out and seeing her. Well, it is better if you can go to different places for sure. But if and when you bump into her and her wanker bf, dont even acknowledge them. If its obvious that you both catch eye contact, give her an indifferent smile and look away.

Dont let her see your anger, because she aint worth it bro.

Im so happy you didnt call her just now too. IT would be devastating for you once you hang up. Only regret will ensue.

Just start to love yourself again m8. Date new woman. Have fun. Guaranteed as soon as your out dating, she will take offense to it (Silently) and it will hurt her own ego.

Try to curb that anger. Its like drinking cyanide. Only you will be hurt from it.

People say all breakups are the same, but I disagree. For me the worse one is when you is when your ex has already someone waiting for them, just like your ex. My ex had someone waiting for me, and it was so painful to see him be able to move on so quickly.

I understand how angry you feel. I felt the same about the selfish prick of my ex. The thing has helped me a little bit (I don't know if it'll help you..) is to realize that we already had problems before this third person came to the picture. My self-esteem has been damaged like you have no idea. But I've started to stop seeing this as a competition. It's not like he "chose" the other girl. It's just that things between us were not working out, and he as pathetic as he is latched onto the first pig that paid any attention to him.

To make things short, I know people hate hearing this, I used to hat it too, but "don't take it personally" otherwise you'll just go CRAZY.

Cry and scream all you want, but let go of that. She's not your problem now, take this as the chance for you to move on, after all, you dodged the bullet.

• Like 2
sorry to hear that fixing., that's an awful experience. was it long time ago?? and how you doing right now?

Unfortunetly. It was a long time ago. Sept/2012 to be precise. And i actually went strict no contact from Oct/2012.

Bit complicated because, her two female Czech friends re added me on facebook months later, and began to be really nice to me. So i began hanging with them, even took me on holiday to Czech, but i made it paramount that they dont bring up my ex, like ever!

Anyhow, i was really starting to get over her, and the betrayel around May/June. One of the friends let it slip to me, that my ex had slept with a guy when i was together. That crippled me again (Like it all happened all over)

Well, unfortunetly, i was drunk at their house 5 weeks ago when the ex came over. I ended up calling her a slag, whore, and i told her i knew about EVERYTHING. (Pointless, and this is why YOU MUST NOT DO THE SAME)

She didnt give a ****e, she was cold, and like a stranger, didnt even acknoledge me. She left.

Her new man (Who she was in bed with weeks after leaving my house) came storming around with a bat after me. Lol i beat him up. I couldnt take that, was not gonna let my pride be hurt by this.

I was drunk, and regret the whole thing of course. Kinda was betrayed by these two 'friends' who should never have brang her there to begin with.

Anyways, i dont wanna hijack this thread. I made my own thread 2 weeks back.

To answer your question, im still not over the betrayal. It hurts me to the core. Im over my ex, and i hate her. But that is unhealthy. I think being back on these forums giving advice for the last 3 weeks has brung back alot of pain with my own experience.

We both need to get out there and date more woman, and be the bigger men and let those ships sail sir.