Things you've learned

reallysoftsweater

reallysoftsweater

Hi everyone!

This is my first time posting. :laugh: I recently joined LS after my break up in search for some advice/answers. Here is a very brief summary of the closing chapters of my relationship:

It happened 27 nights ago; on our tenth month anniversary. Two weeks before the BU she was busy with school which I understandably did not have a problem with. But the fighting came when she had time but didn't want to chat with me. (This was a LDR) I was frustrated and made a stupid mistake of logging onto her account to she what she was doing. As expected, she was chatting away with someone else; flirty at times.. Regrettably I confronted her about it and it pretty much went downhill from there..

I had been in NC for 24 days but today I relapsed and looked at her Facebook.. :( Ugh, so stupid. I feel so bad now. Please help!

--

My question to everyone is: what are some things you've learned before, during and after a relationship? Or just things you've learned about love and life in general. :)

Some things I've learned:

NC = healing.

NEVER beg them to take you back.

People change, and so do feelings.

"Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but trusting them not to.."

Principle of least interest - the power lies in the hands of the person who cares the least about the relationship.

• Like 3

What I learned from this BU:

Be careful who I give my heart to,

Always listen to my gut feelings,

Take things slowly and

Always go NC when needed.

• Like 3