I feel sick with confusion

TheMoonBug

Hey everyone, first off let me being with saying thank you to all of you for giving me answers when I needed them the most. I am super bad at relationships, I have learned. Alright, so everyone may know me from this: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/coping/428864-he-good-boyfriend And every single one of you have told me the same thing: get over him, he is a user and was highly neglectful. Okay, I completely understand that, however it is taking more time to get over HIM, as in he as a person. I miss him for who he is, but I would never ever take him back.

So, I am healing and I have been making strides. It feels great not being loyal for once and being able to look at other men, spending money on myself and having a ball for once. Waves of emotion hit me time and again, and I'm quite stressed with homework, mind you. But not as stressed out as one other thing. See, I got in contact with an old high school friend to which he has gone through a difficult break up as well. He has had it worse than I did, because his ex cheated on him, while engaged, and after they had a kid together. I know, his problems are bigger than mine.

So, we have been talking and there has been some chemistry. Now let me say this again, there is some chemistry. But here is the kicker, he has been going off about how much I mean to him, that he has been waiting for someone like me, and so on. I've told him that I'm really uncomfortable even thinking of taking on the roll as his girlfriend, since he has a child and all. I've never wanted kids, in fact I'm not good with them! I'm 25-years-old and I can only see myself getting old without children or grandchildren. The whole situation makes me shiver.

I have just gone through heartbreak, and now I have this guy chasing after me. Yes, it sounds flattering to some people, and it is. But holy, I just want time for myself for once! I've told him this, and he said that he understands, but he keeps asking questions as if we are in a relationship. I've dropped hints, and I've told him straight up that I'm not ready. Is that stopping him? No. I get texts in school saying he wishes I was at the park with him and his daughter, and questions are almost likes tests(he compares my answers to his ex fiance).

I don't know what to do. I've asked some people, and all I get from them is to take it all in and go for it. Just to try it out. But I'm to a point where I'm feeling physically ill thinking about it, and I have been getting anxiety thinking about me ending up with him. I've stopped looking at my phone when he texts, and I'm trying my hardest to avoid Facebook, since he is always on it. He is trying hard to get me to fill the roll of mother to his daughter? I'm a little creeped out by all of this, but am I over reacting?

Thank you so much for the input everyone, I really appreciate it. :)

I wouldn't recommend entering a relationship with anyone so recently after your own BU. I especially wouldn't recommend entering a relationship with someone else who is dealing with their own BU who appears desperate and who has a child. Too many dynamics involved.