exgirlfriend has chosen ex from 4 years back

DownNtOut

i poured my heart out to my exgirlfriend during the week. I told her i loved her and only wanted to be with her. She began to cry and told me another ex was looking to be with her again. She told me she needed time to think as she wasnt ready. i said that was ok that if i didnt hear from her, that i wud know.

she apoligised for sleeping with me 3 weeks ago. It felt to me like it wasnt a '****' it was tender. she stayed in bed with me till lunchtime. It really mixed me up.

She text me yesterday and said she had gone to dinner with the other ex again and decided to try going out with him for a month to see how it goes.

she said she didnt want to leave me hanging on. told me i was brave to drive to her town and put myself out there. she said she loved me but only in a 'friendship' 'companionship' way.

i text her back that, id miss her. and to take care.

i unfriended her on fb and deleted her number.

were her tears just pity?

any comments appreciated

i dont understand.. such a mess

You sound like you were a rebound. It was obvious she was not over her ex. Take as much time as you need, I hope your in NC and your doing the right thing removing any media socializing with her. Get your emotions away from her as much as you can. It's hard at first, but on the long run it gets easier. You were committed to her, now try to stay committed in staying away from her.

• Like 2