Wretched exes of your SO that just won't DISAPPEAR!!!

XNemesisX

I'm not sure if maybe this belongs in the Rant forum...

I am so sick and f**king tired of my boyfriend's ex never ceasing to get out of his life and therefore mine! For the past year or so, he has basically refused to stop contact with her. She wasn't even a real relationship. They just were sex buddies down in Miami for spring break 2 years ago! I have told him repeatedly that I am uncomfortable with them still contacting eachother esp after seeing his little stash of mementos from her which was just gag inducing. (letters about "making love" in the ocean, cards about wanting to have sex with him "right now", tapes with stupid cheesy songs on them..you get the picture.)

To make matters worse she is a total sh*t. I finally just called her back after hearing yet ANOTHER voicemail on his phone from, once again, the spring break hooker, and while I was not being hostile - just wanting to know who was calling who, etc, and what was going on (since my bf has a history of lying and keeping me in the dark so I figured I needed to hear things from the horse's mouth) she just starts motor mouthing with her annoying little voice shrieking "I'M SORRY THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND IS STILL SOOOO IN LOVE WITH ME!!!" I say well he's sitting right here let's ask him and he just looks at me and won't reply. Of course, AFTER she is off the phone he starts claiming "of course I'm not still in love with her!!" Okay..then why the hell couldn't you say that when she was on the phone, stupid!

I guess not burning his bridge with this hooker is more important then making me happy - his present gf. she even immediately got herself another guy right away after the "break up" and yet I guess her not getting pissed off at him is more of a priority then whether or not he pisses ME off (which as you can probably tell he really has!)

After reading some threads on this forum about how many of you still think about your exes it makes me wonder if he is doing the same with her. I just hate and loathe it. Anyone else got some annoying wretched ex stories of your SO. How ANNOYING are they?!?!?!?! Is there a cure for this?

Dude, it's not her. She's an ex for a reason, evidently.

It's your boyfriend--he wouldn't even stand up for you on the phone to her?

I'm generally not in favor of ultimatims, especially when people are normally capable of respecting boundaries and remaining in a healthy relationship with their past lovers--but your boyfriend is not one of those people, evidently.

At this point, It's her or you.