I broke NC and now I feel even more miserable :(

Kc220525

The last time I called him after the breakup was 3 days ago. He made it pretty clear he doesn't love me anymore and that should've been enough for me to move on.

Apparently it wasn't. I woke today missing him so bad, hoping that what he said the other day was just because he was angry with me and that if I call again today, he would've calm down by now.

The conversation started out okay as I asked him how he was doing and he asked the same thing. It went downhill when I told him I miss him.

His response was "You haven't move onto something better yet?" I ask him if that's how he really think of me, that I would just move onto someone that quickly and whether he has move on yet. He denies moving on to anyone but was very consistent with the fact that he does not love me anymore. He wants me to just accepts how things are now, and just go our separate ways.

Ugh I feel so pathetic and weak. I know NC is the only way for me to heal but I just have no hope at all that it will get better.. I feel like sooner or later I'll just break NC again.. Guys what can I do..?

• Like 1
groupergirl

I so understand the rejection part of what you are going through. I understand that you think this person that you loved could never treat you this way.

Well, they have! I don't know what you call it but I am sorry you feel so badly. I am trying very hard to get over my relationship but it has been a struggle to say the least.

You saw the red flags didn't you? I did, I just did not head them.

Wishing you feel better, you will just (I know) give it some time.

this guy seems like a jerk, why would you want to be with someone like that? you deserve better..I know it hurts now because hes turning his back on you and doesn't see your value. but just bc he doesn't see your value doesn't mean youre not the best thing that ever happened to him. One day he'll regret it but you'll have moved on and will meet someone that will treat you the way you deserve. You're not pathetic, we've all been there.

Don't contact him anymore he just seems very selfish and narcissistic and you're just feeding his ego.