You reap what you sow - ex bf karma

h3braica

I am on the 4th month of BU. 3 mos of NC. 10 yr LDR. ex proposed a marriage last year july 2012. broke up with me dec 2012. he said he still love and miss his ex and his son wants them to get back together. after keeping me waiting for 10 yrs he dumped me like a trash.

i beg and plead once but he doesn't want to fix it. i go NC the next day but he message me that he misses me til i blocked him on my phone. after 20 days of NC i got email from him that he misses me so much. I broke NC 2 weeks after i got the email telling him i miss him too. he replied after 3 days that he misses me still and go back to NC up to this day.

i grieved. i lost my best friend. i tried to heal myself alone. having good and bad days. roller coaster of emotions. feeling sick everyday. i run. take a short term course to make myself busy and not to think of him constantly, thoughts of him was driving me insane. last time i cried was last week and tried to convince myself that it's over, he's happy now and i need to move on. I started to laugh again, forget him, & made goals in life.

just today i heard the news from his friend that my ex and his ex gf were broken up again. lol karma. maybe they tried to fix things out for the kid but it never work. :)

You cannot escape the consequences of your actions. What you do comes back to you.

How old is the kid?

I'm not sure you understand what karma is. Hopefully TaraMaiden will be by soon.

It's too bad they couldn't make it work.

Maybe that makes you feel better right now, but things are not that simple in life. I hope in time you let go of your resentment and forgiveness so you can truely be in peace.

Best of luck.

• Like 1