Saturday night alone. Feel so lonely, missing her so much

My girlfriend split up with me 2 and a half weeks ago (on the 20th Feb) and since then we have been NC (my choice, she said she'd love to be very special friends still, it's just she doesn't love me romantically but still love me as a friend and as a person) so if I ever feel like I can be friends with her and not have the same feelings I have for her now, I can make the first contact. We were together 7 months and she was my first love and partner (we are both 20). I've been hurting all the time since the split, always thinking about her, going through all the memories we share (I am ALWAYS thinking of all the good times we had together, always thinking of the places we went, the holiday we had the week before she ended it, all the laughs we had) and it just makes it worse. We saw each other just about every day of those 7 months and always stayed over each others. So to go from that to NC at all has been extremely tough and heartbreaking. I still love her, so much and it's killing me knowing I'll never have those moments with her again. I'm here, right now, on A Saturday night all alone, my parents are out, and all my mates are either working, busy or ill! So I'm just sitting here, thinking about what me and the ex would be doing right now, probably out on a drive, going back to hers or mine for movies and spend the night together. It's mental torture. I really want to talk to her, but I know that's the worst thing I can possibly do. Has anybody got any tips on making my night a bit more bearable? I'm falling apart right now..

I'm in the same boat mate. Miserable as **** at home, can't be bothered going out. Watch a movie called 'swingers' make sure it's got vince Vaughan in.

It's a great break up movie for blokes. Trust me.

The Tallest One

You both should try and get out of the house! Not good to stay in too much all alone to your thoughts! You don't deserve to torture yourselves! You have to try and keep the ex's out of your head. I know it's hard, I struggle with it too! Still miss her and wish I was with her but its not meant to be so I have to stay busy and not go nuts! Time will heal us all!

Blastoplast

Find a good friend to have some drinks with and forget about her for a while, it works wonders. My buddy and I downed half a dozen cocktails each in 3 hours last night and had a blast. Nothing like a little friendship and liquor to make you forget about your problems for a while -- plus I got on the good side of this really cute bartender last night. Always worth a shot ;)