i feel jealous of my bf.

mano

Alright so i am actually not a jealous type of a person and i am always happy for others in their good times. but with this bf of mine of 3 years. i tend to feel really insecure n jealous when his life is going great and i see he is self sufficient. i don't think bad of him ever but it just gets me sometimes seeing myself i keep comparing us.

i do realize these insecurities might ruin the relationship but i don't know what to do about it.

does anyone else feel the same?

P.S he felt the same when i seem to be going out and enjoying with others too

I cannot tell from your post whether you are referring to professional jealousy ie achievements? Your use of the word independent is confusing to me.

• Author

i mean it in every sense. socially n all. we are both just students.

and we broke up 2 months back but now together again. it affected my self esteem very badly. and now after getting back together it just hurts me even more to see that he just mostly busy with his friends hanging out and doing well and i had been a complete mess in the last 2 months

• Author

he is the only guy i ever loved and it wasn't so easy dealing with the breakup cause i trusted him a hell lot but due to circumstances we just broke up . it hurt me badly and i was a complete wreck sulking all day dealing with the loss . my studies and social life getting badly affected as well.

i think i am just insecure to see him enjoying his life n see it as a threat to the relation that he might just leave me again or he doesn't needs me as much as i do.

we have given it another shot but i just can't seem to act normal anynore. seeing his fb wall n all i just feel so low n i have asked him to give me some time to fix myself a lil

I'm not a believer in second chances. You broke up, enough said.

He's not the right guy for you. Work on your insecurity issues alone.

This is about your comfort and happiness. You do not sound happy.

He cannot fix your insecurity.

• Author

u mean i should just let go??

the history is that he was deeply involved more committed than ever to me. n its just that in the past few months things got a lil messy because of his life being a mess n pressure from family. he ended things, i just never saw it coming then i was cold to him but he just came back within a week.

i kinda kept ignoring him n now today i finally ended up showing i still do care n want him in my life. but all this is just getting me lil uncomfortable

• Author

yep. em 20 n he is 18. em doing engineering n so is he, i hope to get a good gpa. but my studies really affected with all dis n so is my own health n social life