Meditation....

xxSRMxx

I just did some, not as long as i should have but i needed to clear my mind a bit as id just had an emotional outburst in the kitchen, picked up a knife, was tempted to even cut myself but decided not too......

Anyway i tried it for the first time and now i feel quite tired, havent felt tired in a while.

anyone else meditate?

brokendreamz

Yup - not as often as I should. Think I'll start doing it more seriously again.

Please put the knife away... If you feel like that then perhaps you should go see a therapist for a while. I found that REALLY helped clear my mind X

I just did some, not as long as i should have but i needed to clear my mind a bit as id just had an emotional outburst in the kitchen, picked up a knife, was tempted to even cut myself but decided not too......

Anyway i tried it for the first time and now i feel quite tired, havent felt tired in a while.

anyone else meditate?

Meditation is founded on quality, not quantity... you can meditate for an hour and it could be stultifyingly, mind-numbingly boring. But meditate for 10 minutes, and it's absolutely calmingly blissful...

the amount of time is irrelevant....

Calming the mind does induce relaxation. which is why the position you adopt is also important.

But you probably needed a rest after the outburst....

Better than cutting any time.

Glad to know you have an appointment soon.

Take care.