how to get ex to notice you

alexa137

how do you get your ex to notice you and let him know that you want him to give you another chance without telling him? even if you made a little mistake and are very sorry and you have been realizing since the breakup(2 months) that you lost the best man you ever met?

I think about him everyday alot and cant get over him, i try but i cant, i want to start darting and a guy is interested in my but not sure if its fair, because if by any chance my ex woudl consider giving me another chance i would go for it, because i dont think the new guy is telling me everything, but its only been 2 weeks of talking texting

my ex had everything i wanted and was looking for in a man and i miss him so much!

ugh! rgghhh grrr...!!!

confusedandupset

If your ex had all the qualities in a man that you look for, I am more than sure that there is another man who has the same. It takes time to find the right guy, but that doesn't mean it's an impossible feat.

When my recent ex and I broke up a time before, I tried everything I could to get him to notice me, and yeah he would tell me that he still loved me, but that didn't change the situation, and if anything I was pestering him. He was moving on, and I was still holding on. When he wanted to be with me again he did his part to let me know.

You need to move on, if your ex wants to be with you he will. There should be nothing stopping a person who wants to be with someone they've already been with, unless they are trying to move past that person, which he may be.

Wouldn't it be worse to be waiting for him as he's moving on? Then you'll have to start all over picking up the pieces of your heart. Don't let him win like that.

• Author

geesg! it took me 23 yrs to find him! im 41 and im not getting any younger! and im very bored and depressed! the ex(well actually, the last guy i dated) because we didnt become bf/gf before i decided to not trust him and mess up! so we were just dating, but i was crushed and devastated when he stopped calling me.

he has the best potential for a boyfriend. believe me, i have been through way too many jerks! that all they wanted was sex, no commitment.

I mean how many do you have to go through before you find the one/ especially when you dont want your "number" to go up?!!!

i wanted to last man to be my "last' man? in meaning " the one" and everyday i think this over and over again.

I also dont think its fair to the next man, because now i am going to more careful and change the way i do things, for example wait more than a month to get intimate with a man, which usually doesnt work, because most men dont wait that long, so the next man will probably dump me since most men think that is so important and want it the first time you go out, or hang out at the other persons house and get to kissing etc.

i just feel like im wasting my time

confusedandupset

I still stand by my comment of letting him contact you, but not waiting for him to do so. If he was the right person and he truly wants to be with you he won't let it go so quickly, even if you did something wrong. How else do some people stay together for 40 years? It's not as though they don't have issues from time to time, but they also don't give up on one another. You are right, you shouldn't get involved with someone else if you are "waiting" for your ex to contact you. That's not fair, but it's also not fair to you to not put yourself out there. You might miss a great catch because you are anxious to be with your ex, who isn't going out of his way to get your attention.

My ex and I waited for 6 mths before we were intimate, and he respected it even though he was a virgin and was, I am sure, to be intimate with a woman. The right guy will respect your wishes, you don't have to compromise anything, that's the beauty of free will. Any guy who thinks otherwise wouldn't respect you in the long run anyway, so take that as a red flag

Alex137,

Well, I'm here to tell you that there are guys out there that don't want sex on the first date. I'm one of them :D, so I am proof they exist.

Sadly, dating kind of sucks a lot of the time. You will go through a lot of jerks... It's just the nature of the game it seems.

In my opinion, if a guy talks about sex at all on the first date (even innuendo) with the exception of light clean flirting, drop his ass. You can find better! :) [ Some people may disagree, but that's how I see it ]

Also, if you are the dumpee, you do not want your ex back. You shouldn't have to beg your ex to be with you. They should be with you because they want to be with you. Remember if you are the dumpee, they should be going through great lengths to get you back into their life again...

You need to read the excellent thread posted by HomeBrew on how to know when your EX wants you back: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t286064/

Just my two cents. Be good to yourself!

Jeff2321

I also dont think its fair to the next man, because now i am going to more careful and change the way i do things, for example wait more than a month to get intimate with a man, which usually doesnt work, because most men dont wait that long, so the next man will probably dump me since most men think that is so important and want it the first time you go out, or hang out at the other persons house and get to kissing etc.