why are mornings that hardest part of the day

JohnEl

every morning i wake up and dont even want to get out of bed. i think about my ex so much. we have been broken up for alomst two months and NC for 8 days. the memories i have of her are so real in my mind. i keep thinking of these memories and how much i miss them. then i start to wonder what shes doing. if shes thinking about me or not. then i wonder if shes as happy as she says she is. she is dating someone else already. he lives 3 hours away and she only knew him for a month before we broke up. i want her back so bad in the mornings. i have her on this pedistal and think of her as the greatest girl in the world. i feel like she threw away everything we had going for us. marriage, kids, house, etc. we were planning for all that in the not-so-distant future. then its gone overnight. i have been thinking about her 24-7 for the last 7 weeks. shes all i think about. i cant go anywhere or do anything without thinking of her. everything reminds me of her. i dream about her all night too...i cant let go of her and i keep thinking shes going to come back but i know that she wont. she lives 2 miles from me and i know ill run into her sometime. i saw her driving yesterday and it ripped my heart out and i started to cry. how will i get over this? how can i let go and accept that she is NOT coming back? its so hard to accept bc she loved me so much and we made plans for our future together...

hang around with friends, go on a trip doing something you enjoy? meet new people. set goals in your life, forget what could have been, its all empty now. you need to rebuild youself. its very very hard dont get me wrong.

i used to feel this way about my first love whom i was with for a long time. it took crazy amount of time to stop thinking about her and stuff like that, i lived with her for 2 years, we started looking at buying a house together, there was talk about babies etc etc and in the end she went off with someone she met at work. but i did it, i rebuilt my life. yeah it was hard, and i was down for ages. and now look at me now, i'm completely wrapped up with this latest one and struggling with that even though it was only 6 months!

the reason you dream is because you suppress the thoughts during the day, the reason it hurts in the morning is because this is your "reality" and you dont like it one bit.

you know its over. what must you do to confirm this? contact her again? sometimes its not a bad idea so long as you know nothing will come of it in terms of her coming back. maybe you need her to ignore you or for her to respond in a not so nice way. maybe this will kick start you to moving on?

the only problem with this is that it lowers your self esteem even more than it is. it will make you hit rock bottom. but sometimes people need to go there in order to get back up!

i only properly moved on from my ex when i a) met someone else b) had new friends c) spoke to her in person and had a go at her.

she got upset and i felt 1 million times better. it showed she did realise what a bitch she was to me.

obviously we dont talk now though. and probably never will. but I DONT CARE, i dont feel any emotions for her at all. i could at this point be her friend. ive completely moved on from any feelings or emotions or thoughts about her and our time together, its just something i did then and this is where i am at now. life moves on. no one is going to stop it moving only you.

because when you do move on. you meet better people and things naturally happen..

Edited by Dblock10