need dating wisdom now!!

bikinibeach

hello loves

i am all better. it took me one month. the only thing i am still struggling with is

1) desperately wanting to rub my new relationship in the face of that guy i dated (he is no longer known asMY ex, i don't want to have ANY association with him). i am dating the guy who always one upped him all through out school. i swear this did not happen on purpose!! it just did.

i wasn't really able to consider the day when i would look back at my ex with revulsion and wonder what on earth i was thinking. but that day has come!! also, one time we went for mexican and then to a club and he let out this spicy cheese fart on the dance floor that (no lie) almost made me pass out.

every time a thought of him comes into my mind, i think of the cheese fart.

i think it's more than safe to say i am good and done with him.

2) i still really want to face book that horse face girl "friend" of his that disrespected me so many times and got away with it. let her know that she has the body of olive oyl and the face of mr, ed.

these are both minor fantasies i toy with from time to time. highly unlikely, i don't want to risk any setbacks and am flying high on the energy of my new love!

i posted about our current dilemma over in 'dating'. i received such amazing advice from my friends here, i would love if you would be willing to guide me on this tricky issue.

i hope you are all making great progress and having a lovely summer!!!!!!!

b:bunny:

Let it go... If you dont want any association with him... just let it go and be happy now...

the fact you keep talking about him the way you are proves that you aren't done with him... its the love/hate coin

lol I hear you bikini. We are 'over' our exes...buuuut not really. It takes time no matter what we think or how we think we feel. These feelings run deep.

ugh... you're right.

i hate feeling so vengeful.

hey bikini. don't sweat it. it takes time to get over a person. as good as i've been with NC, i semi-stalked the ex today. i logged into the yahoo messenger account i used to chat with him on to see it he was logged in - - he wasn't.

i even considered logging into facebook to see if he popped up on any of our mutual friends news feeds. he didn't. at that point i decided not to press my luck and not look up his profile.

but the what ifs still continue to run through my mind. what if he wasn't logged in because he has a new girlfriend. what is he deleted me off the messenger acct. it would make sense as i haven't logged in in like five months. but still - - i hurts that he just accepted that i've gone without doing anything that might indicate that he misses my absence.

not that i'm doing NC to get him back but still - - it wouldn't hurt to know that i was wanted/missed as i still want /miss him :(

What's the saying on here.....the best revenge you can have is to lead a good life. I know, doesn't have the same impact, but do you really need to stoop to that level?