space, time and problems

greentea

hello everyone. i've been with my bf for 4 years. we've had our ups and downs, but we managed well. We are currently on an LDR. For some reason, me nagging and me pressuring him, he stopped talking to me. I felt so guilty because have I not done that, i believe we are still strong and sweet to each other. We have not been talking for three weeks now, and he is not coming home until January or February 2004. He is away for a project. At first, it was only for a month but another project is coming up so he has to stay there.

My problem is I dont know how to cope. He is my life! He stopped talking to me, he wanted space and time... reason? i dont know.. he wont tell me.

He doesnt want a breakup, just space and time. For how long, i dont know. I am sooo scared of losing him. I dont know what to do. Part of me says, I should let go. But I am scared. He has been my life and I can literally do anything for him just to get him back. I dont want to suffer this way. I have been hurting for the past three weeks. This is the first time we have not been speaking for such a long time.

I need your help. How do I cope? I have no friends here. I work home-based and the few friends that I have are all out of the country.

I am so helpless. :(

I know exactly what you are going through. I am or was in a very similar situation. Just keep your self busy....read books, go out shopping, join a hobby club, do things on the house to take your mind off things. And slowly things will get better. Remember you were happy before you met him. You can be happy again. You never need a guy to complete your life. If you are happy with your self.

Maybe reexam the relationship. Maybe it wasn't that great to begin with & this break might be better off. After all the crying & saddness....i realize he wasn't that great of a guy. He didn't give me his all, like i did. I was the giver in that relationship. And he just took.

Make a list of pros & cons...on both sides. And see if there is really a reason to hold on.

Once the rose color glasses are off you can see much better. Just be strong! And don't call him.

Take care