feel badly hurted when an ex dumped me and blocked me on every social network contact

dumpedandsore

dumpedandsore

this is my 2nd break-up.

i dont understand why everytime i m dumped after a r/s, it can never be amicable. first, my exs would initiate a break-up then, i would be removed and blocked from all social networking sites, facebook, msn etc

its like they are treating me like a terrorist, a stalker who will be a menance to their online existence.

it hurts me..and i never hear from them again

Try and see the positive in this - they weren't right for you and at least you don't have to go through the pain of hearing about or seeing them, you don't have to be the one to block them. So many of us still get the dumper hanging round, looking for forgiveness and trying to still be a part of our lives - this holds us back from healing so much.

We all go through the hurt, in many different ways. Don't think it's anything to do with you when your ex's act this way, it's just how they deal with things, which obviously differs to how you think they should deal with things.

It's only your 2nd break up so don't presume it will always be like this, if indeed it happens again.

It hurts, but be glad! A breakup goes both ways - you both need time to heal. And sticking around isn't going to help that at all.