The Hero...the villain and the beauty

Ok.. so Ive gotta admit when I first thought about joining I was "seriously man... your reaching bottom" guess what perhaps I was... and Im still in that dark hole, and Im no longer afraid to admit it my pride, has finally gone away, now, I may abuse of your trust here, since no one actually knows me but, I need to tell someone who can advice me and not just the 21 day rule, or stuff like that, my story starts like this: I met this girl on a party organiced by her and her friends for a charity, at the beginning I was pretty much of a player type, she was way too laid back to interest me, one evening thu, I asked her out, nothing really important was happening, so she was my back up plan.I was ready for pretty much everything what I wasnt ready for, is the chills she made me feel, and I swear probably she will not win the miss universe contest, but for me she was the whole universe, her big brown spanish eyes melted me, i was defenseless how could i help it she was an angel, she made me felt like everything was ok, she balanced me, my energy whatever you like finally we ended up as a couple, it is far beyond explanation what we had, we spoke for hours, we laughed as crazy people, we went drunk together, we slipped from university to have a romantic gettaway we did it a lot you know we spent 6 months before actually arguing, we did had our dark hours, but very rarely, and never for over a couple hours, the gameplan was set I was ready to actually admit it to myself, I WILL MARRY HER, but troubles soon reached our relationship, one in which we decided to set a time appart for some reason, out of nowhere she started getting all cold and stuff, I was too proud, to admit I was also responsible, so, as soon as I got out, i got a new girl a rebounce relationship, shamefully it wasnt very long before my ex's thoughts were in my head, invading everything, so I started looking for her, we returned after a couple months, After trying we actually just had a couple weeks of NC in those 3-4 months, the rest we talked like if we were a couple after getting back we spend a couple more months great months by the way, one day she founds this sms in my cell, from another girl, and I swear, I lend my friend a couple of messages, since he run out of airtime, the guy didnt erase them problems begun, still we went out a couple of weeks until the day arrived, over a small fight she broke up with me, ever since, I hadnt been able to get her back, it got worse after this "rebounce girl" which we will call Jenny, set on a trip with one of my friends to the beach, i mean, yes, we were on the same place but didnt even talk she even had sex with him, still my girl "Rosario" went all wacko, and even thu I called Jenny to tell her what was really going on, it seems nothing works she tells me she loves me but she cant be with me, see, I could just try to get over it, but a 3 year relationship, and a friendship over 4 years deserves a second chance specially if the crime was not even commited, I understand, its hard for her to believe me, but, hey I even had the girl talk to her...now Im on the famous "appart time" and really need some advice, blueprints, game plan anything to bring her back, Oh Lord... please, bring her back...its not getting any better,it hurts too bad, I need to win this girl back, Im aware there are other people, the problem is, I just dont want, Im not really sure about a lot right now, but I still see myself ending up with this girl, please help me, how can I win her back... I dont want to move on, I dont want to date, Im way too inlove!

Edited by Jorc12