doing all the wrong things

ashellofme

Im not sure if shes messing with my head or not. weve been friends and lovers for 21 years on and off. Shes hurt me multiple time and i her. Were both finaly able to make this ours and she pulls out the "im learning about my single side " and i cant leave my child. now i understand that and i had already made planes and found everything i need to move there. but now all the sudden theres a new guy there not seriouse she says but shes wont wait to see if we can work full time. she has stated her love to me and i her. she says she still loves me and i know i do her. i tell her often , i try to make my case for us and our forever but she just wont tell me she'll be there in just 3 weeks. i ask and she tells me what shes doing and who with and it kills me but i just cant stop. the enemy you know is not as scary as the enemy you dont. she says she will see me when i get there a "date" but stated that if the relationship changes with this new guy there will be no date. im loosing it so bad right now. i want to fight for what i want but i know im makeing her sad when i do, and hes the fun guy. hes there im 1000 miles away. please help. what do i do. i hurt so bad

Ahh I feel for you, I really do... I read your situation and was hurting myself. This might be extremely hard to realize, but since you two are broken up, she can do whatever she wants and technically she has no obligations to make any sort of commitment with you.

she says she will see me when i get there a "date" but stated that if the relationship changes with this new guy there will be no date.

From what I got out of that quote is that it seems like she is openly declaring you as the backup; to your face! If a friend of yours told you that a girl he liked said that to him, what would your reaction be? Hopefully, it's like mine: "What the hell?! F'k that!".

I know you're hurt, I can feel it just by reading what you've said. My best advice is to accept that she may not be the one for you and to take the first steps towards No Contact.