Houston,we made contact,now he's gone again

MidnightinMadrid

MidnightinMadrid

Hello everybody

In honor of a one of your members '1784',i had to post this title. Sorry to bother you all. I promised myself not to write threads galore on this guy. But now his last contact has left me confused. Here's a backdrop of my story

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t261863/

After six months of my reaching out to him and his ignoring my contact,i decided to go NC for good. He finally contacted me last week,via MSN saying he was still ticked off because of our last argument,which to me was silly anyway,and was no reason to for us to not talk things over as friends.

However he chose to just shut me out instead,which told me he didnt care,and I have gotten some good responses from my last threads,thanks all.

So I took three days to reply,I know everyone would say ignore,but I really had somethings to say to him instead of keeping it bottled up.

He said that he couldnt beleive our long time friendship wasnt real and that we should cut the BS and talk.

I replied that I thought we were doing so,but instead of talking things over,he cut me off,ignored my reaching out to him for months-so how does he question our friendship if he in so many ways acts as if though he didnt care.

I didnt tell him exactly that,but i kept it short,i wasnt rude or anything.

What was his response?

You got it nothing. Now this is not only ticking me off,he could have replied already I sent it last wednesday,but hurt feelings of this guy;s treatment is so comming back.

I valued his friendship,even if part of me always had feelings,but i accepted even that,and dealing with his ambavilence,now i'm here,yes i care,now i'm gone behaviour is putting me back to square one!

I just need some insight,or to vent,or some logical answers here. I feel as though i'm in one of those old Hitchcock movies where the guy tries to drive the woman crazy.:eek:

Need yoru suuport,Thanks all!,