Anniversary tomorrow...

For my situation, here is my story http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t270194/

As said before, im having to live with my ex, she pretty much lives in her bedroom at the moment to avoid me, last 2-3 days shes interacted with me slightly more, having an indirect laugh with me, which is more than shes thrown so far, except today, her friends here today so im being ignored to the highest standards. 2 days ago she even cooked us all my favourite dinner, one she always cooked for me on special occasions, the firt food she has made me since breaking up 3 weeks ago, usually she sorts her and the kids out and not me.

Anyway, adding that little bit on, i love her and really want to try and win her back somehow, i know its not a game but tomorrow is our 6th wedding anniversary and i dont know how to approach it! Do i not bother acknowledging it, do i do my usual thing, flowers, present, card etc, do i do something else?? Its not an easy day for me, but i really dont know what to do for the best, a friend has said to completely not acknowledge what day it is qnd go about my daily duties, not sure whats best, any ideas?