Can't believe he didn't contact me

dressing up

dressing up

It's been a while and my guy friend (the one that recently got a girlfriend and we parted on not-so-good note because I felt something he did disappointed me) never contacted me. I can't believe that.

Granted he's probably busy with his girlfriend and the last conversation we had was of me being angry with him. I'm just surprised nonetheless.

I've mostly moved on. This is one of those times that I feel I need some support.

What did he do that disappointed you? Do you think you just were feeling a little jealous of his new girlfriend? Maybe she was feeling jealous and told him to not contact you. Maybe he did something to disappoint you so you would have a fight and he would have an excuse to not contact you.

• Author
dressing up
What did he do that disappointed you? Do you think you just were feeling a little jealous of his new girlfriend? Maybe she was feeling jealous and told him to not contact you. Maybe he did something to disappoint you so you would have a fight and he would have an excuse to not contact you.

In an incident, he became unreliable and stopped keeping promises.

I don't think it was me feeling jealousy for his girlfriend though I could be wrong. But I don't know much about her and neither have I met her.

I don't think she was feeling jealous about me since I have good reason to believe that he didn't tell her (much) about me.

About my question, it could be him being a typical bloke, just avoiding any woman he knows is angry because he doesn't want to get into it. So he would rather stop talking to me than "clear the air" about the incident.

But how is it that he didn't miss me even as a friend?!