Birthday sadness

Flowerzzz

I'm feeling very sad and I'm crying right now. Tomorrow is my birthday and I can't stop thinking about birthdays past and how different this birthday will be.

My ex of 3 years worked at the same restaurant as me. All my friends worked there...including my "friend" with whom my ex is with now.

I quit working there when i found out about the two of them. I couldn't handle the pain or the drama. I went no contact on them, on everyone.

It has been a lonely 3 months but I am getting better. I have been spending more time with my family and with me.

But it is very different and I miss all my old friends at the restaurant. I spend too much time alone, I think.

And I can't help but think of my ex and how my birthday would be if we were still together...

It is so silly. I just wanted to get these feelings out. Thanks you guys.

On Saturday I am going to visit friends in a far away town to see a concert. So I won't be alone then. :)

Happy birthday! Sorry you're feeling sad. But you did all the right things - quit the job, quit all the drama. Imagine how you'd feel watching them together. I know myself, I quit my job to avoid seeing ex because it was too painful.

Congratulations on staying NC. It WILL get better...have faith!

xoxo

Duckduckgoose

Well happy birthday! Get yourself a cake and a manicure :)

And some ice cream! You deserve it!

Happy Birthday, celebrate your birthday HAPPILY.

Don't do things to make yourself sad on your birthday, be joyful be happy.