Stop me from breaking NC :(

turokturok5

turokturok5

I always thought she was nervous because i was her first boyfriend, which is why she never wanted to kiss me in front of people and possibly do things alone. Eventually it got pretty ridiculous, since from the first time i met her parents they said i was a really nice guy and was welcome over their house anytime i want and i was even allowed to sleep over, met her grandparents, got on really well with them too. Exept sometimes when i'd ask if i could go to her house, she would say things like "sorry, family are over" or "can't have to look after my brother" exept i had been over her house a few times to look after her brother with her...

Anyways after i was invited to a party, i asked the host if she could come along with me and he told me probably not since there was already too many people coming. I said to her, look i'd rather spend time with you so if you can't come do you want to do something together, she says "i'm not allowed to, my parents say i go out too much" yet her best friend eventually gets her invited to the party and she comes along, we had a good but i don't understand why she would say she goes out too much when i ask her to do something, but it's fine when its a party.

Similar situation when there was a movie night organised, might of not been happenning so i asked her if she wanted to go to the movies with me/out for dinner, she says "i can't really be bothered after work." The movie night ends up happenning after all, she ends up coming.

I got pretty annoyed at the excuses and finally snapped when we we're meant to be having a group thing, but they turned it into a girls night without letting us no. I got pretty angry and started questioning her about not wanting to spend time with me and all the excuses and stuff and she dumped me, but cried and said she wanted to be good friends.

Haven't talked to her since then, but i sent her message apologising for anything i did wrong after the break-up. Then a text congratulating her on her license a month later. Then a message apologising for deleting her off facebook 6 weeks after the break-up. She replied to all of them, but not enough to continue conversation on the last 2. She hasn't tried contacting me at all and we've been broken up 2 months.

I've been thinking about texting her and just asking how she is, since maybe i was right about the whole her being nervous thing and i just overreacted, what do you think?

I just have a couple of questions.

What do you hope she'll say to you if you contact her?

If she responds contrary to what you were hoping to hear from her, how will you feel?

Is this an urgent message or is it an excuse to just hear from her again, at least for a little while?

How will it affect you if she ignores your call/text/IM/telepathic message/etc.?

Eddie Edirol

Nope, dont contact her. You pushed her away. You didnt see the sign when she didnt want to spend time with you. wWhen a woman starts making excuses not to hang with you, its not because she snervous, its because she has lost attraction for you, and doesnt want to be around you. Anytime she did hang with you towards the end, its because she felt bad that she didnt tell you she was going to break it off soon. So whatever you did to turn her off, you better figure out what it is so you dont do it for the next girl.

And if a girl makes excuses to avoid hanging with you, you back off, it means she wants to be away from you. You did overreact. Especially when you see her going out with other people. So dont text a girl who led you on and then dumped you out of the blue, she doesnt want o hear from you, she was done with you weeks ago. Understand?