The Rollercoaster

new0726

Thing have been great with the "ex". The reason I say it like that is because we've never really been apart. We still hug/kiss/etc. Still say I love you, talk everyday. But we just aren't officially together again.

Problem is...things are GREAT! And then things are like...okay, what the heck did I do wrong? I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm trying really hard to be with her and she is trying to, and then it's like out of nowhere she just doesn't talk to me for almost a whole day.

It's not like she is being mean or anything, she is still very nice and stuff when we finally do talk...i just don't understand why we're not back together yet...i know she wants to be, just like I do. Although she said she wants to take things slow.

Any ideas?

I was in your shoes till yeasterday when I looked at her phone and found the other guy she had been talking too. How she could tell me she loved me and tell the other guy how horney she was and other **** like that. I had to walk away. she wont know if she really wants you till you walk away.

silvermane187

Don't torture yourself by staying friends with her. Tell her it's all or nothing and stand up for yourself. She can't have all the perks of a relationship without being in one if you're struggling with it.