Ok starting to get my wits about me

lolo1234

Its been 7 weeks since the break up. I am starting to see the light. No, I'm not happy every moment of the day... that's impossible. But I am coming to terms with things. Remembering how bad those last few months were, thinking of all the things I DIDN'T like about him. Recognizing that him and I weren't compatible.

And I'm not beating myself up if he comes into my thoughts. Yes, he just pops up there. There is little I can do to control that. And yeah it can hurt at times but I know I can withstand it. I know its not gonna kill me. And I know that with time it will fade.

Going through similar stuff now, too. Each week I find things are a little bit better and I don't hurt quite as much about it.

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger! Take each day as it comes and make sure to take good care of yourself.

DollyGirl12

Happy to hear that you are making progress. There are many processes to get to the end.

And you may have times that you feel that you've slipped and wonder why. They are normal emotions to go through and there's nothing wrong with you if that happens.