LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

Im Fu#*ing ANGRY!!!!

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th March 2011, 12:18 PM   #1

Im Fu#*ing ANGRY!!!!

I went NC for two months but then broke it recently. My ex and I have been talking and the conversations have been ok up until last night. She called me and asked me how my day was going and I just went off and said eff u and eff your baby (she cheated n got pregnant) and said stay the eff out of my life. Im so friggin furious and I don't understand why now im feeling this way. We have been back talking for about three weeks and then boom I flip out. Im effin pissed off. As a result of her cheating I was put on depression medication and sleeping pills. This is sum bullcrap. IM EFFIN ANGRY!!!!!!
starstudit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2011, 12:31 PM   #2
Established Member

You have every right to be angry. Being angry is a normal feeling to something like this that happened to you. Life is full of disappointments.

That being said, did you really have to curse the baby? I mean c'mon.
You need to go back into NC as obviously you are having a hard time handling this "friendship".
lolo1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2011, 1:07 PM   #3
Established Member

Yeah, you have way too much anger to be in contact with her still. To even curse out the baby...I dont know the whole story, but Im sure the child did nothing to deserve that. Doesnt sound to me its healthy to keep in contact with her, friendly terms is in no way possible for you right now...if ever.

Time for you to regroup and heal...
ReturnToSender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2011, 9:54 AM   #4
Established Member

Anger's great. She isn't. I'm sure, if you think about it, you feel sorry for that baby of hers.

Stay out of her life. Rebuild yours.

x
http://www.loveshack.org/forums/roma...-got-afternoon
mickleb is offline   Reply With Quote