it is what it is, but what is it?

SophiaL

Hi everybody,

It's been a while since I last post on LS. But, now is the time to ask for your advice on my situation again!

Well, a brief account of my situation is that I had a boyfriend for 7 years the break up was a mutual decision, I was fine with it for 2 months, but then I found out he was seeing other people and got really down did everything wasn't meant to do such as crying, chasing etc... Was never able to be on NC but was doing better than before.

On Valentines day( 8 months since break up), I decided to take a short trip with a friend and met a guy that was everything I actually wanted my ex to be. From that day on, I stopped blaming myself for the break up and realised I did not want my ex back because I was looking for something else in life, something that he could and would not be. Unfortunately, this guy that I met was one of those godsent moments and we are not in touch anymore! But he was able to shake my life around.

Last night I went to meet my ex, I did feel stronger, we had a good time talking as friends, but it got really late and I decided to spend the night at his place. The next day, which is today just before leaving I got really upset about something his new girl left in his room. We had an argument, he still says he's not in a relationship with this new girl. But, it got to a point that I don't care about somebody in his life, but I do care about him not telling me the truth.

I'm now home and wondering and hoping I will not go back to that state of mind where all I can think is about him. But, being honest I feel ok for now.

Do you guys think I'm actually over him, I must say that if the guy I met on the trip was to contact me I would be over the moon!

Maybe, it is what it is- I'm done with my ex and just got a bit upset today because I'm too curious and like he says over analytical of his business?

: