Quotes

Any good threads on quotes referencing love and/or hope?

Or anyone have any they wish to share?

"All things will pass........just let it go.":bunny::bunny::bunny:

“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”

“I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day.”

“The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.”

“Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.”

Well, you asked for it. I've been using quotes for journal entry ideas, so I have tons.

Quotes about Love and Hope:

"To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead." Bertrand Russell

"Fortune and love favor the brave." Ovid

"Love is the flower you've got to let grow." John Lennon

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin

"It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad." C.S. Lewis

"Progress always involves risks. You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first." Frederick B. Wilcox

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." Maya Angelou

"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her." David Brinkley

"If you're going through hell, keep going." Winston Churchill

"You know they're not going to lose 162 consecutive games." Harry Caray

"If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." Vincent Van Gogh

"Forgiveness is the final form of love." Reinhold Niebuhr

And just for fun:

"If a woman had to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." Dave Barry

"I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, and wear Reebok." Shaq

From the movie, "The Last Kiss":

Stop talking about love. Every a-hole in the world says he loves somebody. It means nothing. It still doesn't mean anything. What you feel only matters to you. It's what you do to the people you say you love, that's what matters. It's the only thing that counts.