I read my ex's blog after 130 days of NC

I read my ex's blog after 130 days of NC and it makes me down. It's strange that that I thought I've got over her.

She said there's someone chasing her, but she has no feeling for him. She can't love like she used to love me without thinking of the consequences (opposed by family but she loved me anyway that is). She has grown up and this time she said she must choose carefully. She asks herself when will she finally meet her man.

I don't really know why this makes me feel so upset. I feel like I'm just her 'mistake'. A 2 years mistake. She didn't hint anything that she misses me or appreciate what we had. I didn't do anything to her, didn't cheat, yet she's guilty-free now leaving me out of the blue, looking for someone new. Probably the fact that someone chases her, but I have nobody makes me a little jealous. I hope she's stuck there in her boring office, and her holiday this year sucks. I hope she didn't find the new job that she is after. Now nobody is going to encourage her, or someone to share all those technical interview questions with. Until the pain has ease on my part, I hope she suffers. No more, or no less than what I've been through.

Sigh. Now I feel like calling her up and ask for a drink lol. I really miss her.

Edited by voels
I hope she's stuck there in her boring office, and her holiday this year sucks. I hope she didn't find the new job that she is after. Now nobody is going to encourage her, or someone to share all those technical interview questions with. Until the pain has ease on my part, I hope she suffers. No more, or no less than what I've been through.

I hope she is miserable too man. I'm sick of wishing good on others....I wish nothing but ill-fate now to those who have hurt others. I hope she feels the pain you went through, and then she will come to the revelation how terrible she really is as a person.....

And then thats the satisfaction you will get :)

I hope she is miserable too man. I'm sick of wishing good on others....I wish nothing but ill-fate now to those who have hurt others. I hope she feels the pain you went through, and then she will come to the revelation how terrible she really is as a person.....

And then thats the satisfaction you will get :)

You know, this is so refreshing. I get sick & tired of being "politically correct" when it comes to the exes. No one wants to spend life being bitter & vindictive, but there's always a sense of private satisfaction if word gets to you that your ex isn't doing so hot after they've dumped you. I love my ex of 12 weeks (NC for 9) still, but frankly, part of me hopes that he wallows in the stress of knowing he screwed up with me. For undisclosed reasons, I have some confidence that he is. I miss my ex, too. But he's got some lessons to learn. ;)

I dont understand that crap... after my ex left me out of the blue 2 months ago, she made me feel like I was just a big "mistake" also.. after telling me daily how perfect I was for her... What happens to cause them to see us as this? there wasn't anything I actually did to cause the breakup... Do I all of a sudden become a "mistake" when you find another guy? these exes... they are crazy and confused, they have to be.

You know, this is so refreshing. I get sick & tired of being "politically correct" when it comes to the exes. No one wants to spend life being bitter & vindictive, but there's always a sense of private satisfaction if word gets to you that your ex isn't doing so hot after they've dumped you. I love my ex of 12 weeks (NC for 9) still, but frankly, part of me hopes that he wallows in the stress of knowing he screwed up with me. For undisclosed reasons, I have some confidence that he is. I miss my ex, too. But he's got some lessons to learn. ;)

Dont get what I said twisted....its really no good to wish harm. But if it helps with the grieving and the pain, temporarily it's okay. Words spoken are better than actions taken (against someone).

You have to give a confidence booster. If you were that good....you know she may be sitting there thinking of you. But here's the thing, it won't be a good feeling....after time passes it will be a "what the hell did I do" feeling. NOW, this probably will NEVER happen (although its possible)...it's good to at least have that vindictive attitude. Keep it only towards that person though, nobody else has done anything to you but support you through this time.

I wish her to be "miserable and unhappy as long as my baby is spoiled". As she said she wanted. So she can be miserable.

Catch my drift?

SimonSerenade

Don't beat yourself up man, granted looking at her blog was a bad idea no matter how your feeling but don't let this set you back, I still get tempted to look my ex up but somehow always resist because at the end of the day, what on earth is it getting me? nothing, is she special? no, she left, she can get stuffed, if you felt like meeting up with her for a drink, make sure it gets thrown in her face, only place it deserves to go.

Remember dude, this part of your life is over now, no matter how you think or feel about it, nothing's gonna change regarding her, focus on things that you can change, look after yourself and go in search for somebody more worth while of your time, you'll get there dude :) promise

Dont get what I said twisted....its really no good to wish harm. But if it helps with the grieving and the pain, temporarily it's okay. Words spoken are better than actions taken (against someone).

You have to give a confidence booster. If you were that good....you know she may be sitting there thinking of you. But here's the thing, it won't be a good feeling....after time passes it will be a "what the hell did I do" feeling. NOW, this probably will NEVER happen (although its possible)...it's good to at least have that vindictive attitude. Keep it only towards that person though, nobody else has done anything to you but support you through this time.

I wish her to be "miserable and unhappy as long as my baby is spoiled". As she said she wanted. So she can be miserable.

Catch my drift?

Oh, I don't think I'm getting what you said twisted at all...actually, I think you and I are on the same page. The "what the hell did I do" thing, is what my ex may be feeling a bit of right now. Whether he chooses to do something about it when he comes home from Afghanistan next month, is another story.

• Author
Do I all of a sudden become a "mistake" when you find another guy? these exes... they are crazy and confused, they have to be.

Yea, I'm a 'mistake', just a few weeks after we went to holiday out of the country. A 'mistake', after she found new colleagues who would pick her up for movies on weekend. Sigh.

In all honesty, I wouldn't even hurt a poodle I know wishing someone bad is not good. I just hope that they realized what they did is so terrible.

Remember dude, this part of your life is over now, no matter how you think or feel about it, nothing's gonna change regarding her, focus on things that you can change, look after yourself and go in search for somebody more worth while of your time, you'll get there dude promise

Thanks. The better days seem way too far still, but I'll try.

Don't take it to heart kiddo, she probably posts late night without much thought. If it helps you to move on that she isn't pinning over you, then that is a good thing. As a blogger I post all kinds of horrible things, forgetting the horrible data trail my words leave.