My Love Story in a Nutshell

Mazdafan89

Been lurking the forums for a while...learning and reading about everyone else issues. So here I am with my own..

I dated this girl for just over 3 years - high school sweet hearts. She went to college and I got a job travelling across the world after high school so we kind of parted ways with no closure.. It was a healthy and generally solid relationship! We stayed in contact the entire time....skype, messaging, phone calling once a week or so. After an entire year had gone by both of us returned home in the late summer and ended up having a mini relationship in such as we were hooking up and being like a bf/gf... and then she went back to college which wasn't to far from where we lived... I stayed, instead of traveling and went to school as well.

I was pretty upset to learn she did not want to be with me while she was at college - only to recently find out she is dating someone ( she told me in a message out of the blue ) So i went NC for just over 2 weeks and she sends me messages saying she misses me, her parents miss me blah blah...like what the hell is that suppose to mean? I've already told her that I don't think its fair for her to say that when she is dating somebody and that I am not comfortable being friends either. I've gone NC again for 1 week and seeing how long it lasts, really not sure what this girl wants from me - but hell this is torture! :eek: