Is it possible she dumped me due to hormones/stress/not ready for a relationship?

roman_pavluchenko

roman_pavluchenko

Had a good relationship with this girl for 2 months. She was 17 turning 18 and i was 18 (early birthday!) But we both trusted eachother 100% and i felt very comfortable around her. At the 7 week mark we hit a snag, she would only come to my house if her friends could come too (australia day) and it kind of annoyed me because i would still do things with her if it was me and all her friends, didn't think they were going to come so i got drunk with my friends. She avoided me most of the night and vanished, so i texted her asking where she went and why she didn't talk to me and stuff, like 3 times (drunken texting) I felt terrible the next day and bought her some flowers and sincerly apologized, she forgave me!

Sunday night we were meant to catch up in a group. Without telling us the girls went somewhere else and we were waiting at one spot. It felt pretty bad, that they didn't tell us and kept us waiting for 45 minutes, i called my girlfriend and was a little angry, i just raised my voice a bit and was telling her i really wanted to see her, but she just brushed me off and said have a guys night and hung up. We argued over it for a while untill we both agreed it was a misuderstand and we could put it past us, she still didn't seem to happy about it. My mate however, made his girlfriend cry 4 times over the issue and she forgave him instantly.

Next time i see her she dumps me. She says things like;

we're not meant to be, i dont feel the same anymore, i cant go back to the way things were, many over things, but also the fact that i was the nicest and sweetest guy she had ever met and she still wanted to be friends. I really blamed myself for it and pleaded her to give me another chance, saying i was sorry and such, she just said it couldn't happen.

It's been a month now, quite a lot has happened. I was convinced that she wanted to be friends due to her crying/begging, but when i talked to her she pretty much ignored me, so i deleted her from facebook. 2 weeks later i re-added her, i wanted her to know i didn't hate her, i just didn't want to see her move on while i still loved her. Her friend tells me this REALLY pissed her off, she hadn't noticed i deleted her, she thought we were friends, she said i was immature. But if she cared about our relationship at all, then she would've realised i deleted her after 2 weeks, she probably wouldn't noticed at all had i not re-added her.

I really blamed myself for the whole thing as i mentioned before. But i never really did anything wrong and that is backed up by our group of friends and my ex herself told me when we broke up it was neither of our faults. I heard that i was a little clingy from her friend, which we both think is ridiculous. I was always there for her if she needed me, never treated her badly, always showed her respect, i refused to even talk to other women as i felt it would make my girl feel uncomfortable, i wanted to show her that i would never be unfaithful, so its all a bit of a mystery.

I'm still really hurt and i still have strong feelings for her. Based on the facebook even - her not noticing for 2 weeks, i feel as if she has definately moved on and that shes not coming back. Is it possible that it wasn't my fault, we were starting uni in a month, she was pressured by her family i think and i was her first boyfriend so she may of not known how to deal with the stress + me wondering why she didn't want to catch up with me much, could it also be hormones, she was about to turn 18. I'm actually pretty confident that it wasn't my fault, because we only had 2 bad times and they weren't bad compared to what other couples go through, i just don't understand how we went from being such close friends, talking for hours and hours, to lovers and now she acts as if i don't even exist. 1 month we've been broken up and she hasn't tried to contact me at all.