How is she dealing with break up? i dont know how she is feeling..?

seanmathews3

seanmathews3

So its been almost 2 weeks since break up, dated for 5 months, started falling in love (first love), reason was her "feelings changed and aren't that strong like they plateaued " and that a relationship isn't what she is looking for. there has been little contact with a very few times of seeing each other.

Its been NC for a few days at a time, but i wanna start NC for good till she realizes what its like with me out of the picture.. and she'll either hate it or like it..

its been 2 days of NC and just feels like she doesnt care or is super fine with it.. it eats at me everyday.. but at the same time it messes with my head.. i have been taking pictures of us off facebook day by day and i only have like 1 pic up and she still has a handful of our pictures up, but there are a few guys who posted on her wall about hanging out and stuff.. it could be something or it could be nothing.. thats how it messes with my head kuz she said she has no intentions of dating for a long time.. i have had the most trust with her kuz her honesty but is this one of those things where she is just being nice and doesnt give a dam about us or about someday making things right and starting over to work towards something

just wondering if this is normal or what it means..

" and that a relationship isn't what she is looking for.

No, it should read that she just isn't looking for a relationship with you. She is open to relationships with other guys though...BUT who cares how she is taking the break up?? Never use NC to get her back, use it to heal yourself. Accept that she is gone and not coming back, stop caring about her or how she feels, and just worry about yourself - you're the only person you can change.