Coping my ex-boyfriend's birthday today.

justletgox51

It's Valentine's day and for the whole day I tried my best not to greet him at any possible way. I had so many chances but I chose not to. And now, I hacked my friend's facebook and all I can see are greetings from his friends list. In my mind, "I could have been one of those people... If only you didn't delete and blocked me..." And then I looked at his profile pictures and he took off the one picture he kept when we broke up of just myself. And now, I'm just crying like an immature teen, regretting all of this. :'( Someone help me, make it feel a little bit better about my actions? ...

• Author

I know it isn't but I don't know why I wanted to look over at his FB. I'm stupid... ><

You're not stupid -do not even say that- all that you did was give into temptation on a special day for him. It happens. Now, you really should start holding back on it. Think of it in another way if you will: like do you want him to have the satisfaction of knowing you are practically stalking his web page. What if one of your previous exes was doing that; How would it make you feel? Would you give respect to that person or just think of how good of a decision you made by leaving them. Show a better feat of yourself, and that even if he did not want to be with you you are still living fine and having a life.

Edited by BlindRage

Hey, I did the same thing too.

I got on one of my friends FB and saw her new profile, it was terrible. She was talking to a bunch of druggies and telling them to "hit her up with stuff" and crap like that.

Tell your friend to change his/her password or even better, tell your friend to delete or block your ex.

• Author

It's just I thought I was the only one who would do this and I felt very stupid, immature and just straight needy. I didn't greet him a happy birthday yesterday or even a belated one today and I'm not planning to. And that is true that I should have the attitude to move on and live life as independently. Thank you so much for the advices, these made me feel much better :)