LIfe Events Feel like contacting ex

rebeccajones

Do you guys ever feel like contacting the ex when you feel needy, like if someone close to you is ill and you feel the need to talk to the one who you once confided in and loved. That's how I feel now. I would love to talk to him and tell him how I need him at this moment and always.

Maybe he is not the one I need to confide in. Maybe he does not feel that need or reciprocate the love I have. I'm not sure.

Yes that happens to me everyday, but not to the extent your talkin about. Mainly when I've had a really bad day at work, I used to come home and tell her about it and she'd listen and make me forget about everything.

Now I come home and its just bottled in, which makes me even more pissed off at her because I think to myself 'you were always there for me and now your never there'

I know if something really bad happened, and I really truly needed her help, it'd just make my view towards her a million times worse because i'd be thinking 'where are you when i need you, oh yeh...off doing whatever with someone else...bitch'

Yes I know I do. But not because I am needy but because I know she is going through a difficult time. You see my ex broke up with me because her mom was in the hospital, she was behind on work for taking off to be there which put a tremendous amount of strain on her. Of all the things she can control she got rid of me.

I went no contact for 3 weeks. I dropped her stuff at her door told her it was there in a text. She text me back saying "take care of yourself" and that was the last I heard from her until I screwed up and got a speeding ticket and called her late one night 3 weeks later. She didn't answer but I text her the next morning apologizing about the late call and to disregard it. She text me back "its fine".

I would like to think that maybe she misses talking to me, maybe she misses watching shows with me. I would love for her to see what I have done in just the month time while we were apart to improve myself but I have to assume she is gone.

She did not want to be friend and got a little heated when I suggested it by saying "i don't want to know who you're dating". So she became manipulative to me in a way.

Just last night I wanted to talk with her, just to hear her voice, find out if she is doing okay. I would LOVE to wrap my arms around her and give her a big hug but she's gone and I have accepted that. I confide in my friends who still are debunked at how a 2 month relationship can throw me off course like this. Especially when I was with so many other women before and I was completely different.

I know this is getting long and drawn out but my point is this, you're here, we're here for you. I come to this site often to read about other people woes and learn that mine are not as hurtful as people who have had 1 year or 5 year relationships just falter. If you feel you don't have anyone to confide in outside of LS, then post here. I know I would like to get off the topic of a broken heart once in a while.

• Author

Somehow I think he still cares. But I also don't trust myself, I mean if believed in other people and they pretty much just push me aside so I wont reach out to him. Not now anyway, It's been about a month and a half. It's just so difficult. Nkognito, must be bad timing I know I would want a big hug if I was worried about my mom. Sounds like you weren't yet close enough once that all happened.

I don't think I trust 750words.com at this point.

For some reason I have not gotten to the anger stage as you bl22. I'm sure I would go nuts if I knew more of what he has been doing. But for now I have no clue so I remain a bit hopeful that he cares or misses me, but also I have to realize he is moving on.

stopthemadness
Do you guys ever feel like contacting the ex when you feel needy, like if someone close to you is ill and you feel the need to talk to the one who you once confided in and loved. That's how I feel now. I would love to talk to him and tell him how I need him at this moment and always.

Maybe he is not the one I need to confide in. Maybe he does not feel that need or reciprocate the love I have. I'm not sure.

OMG! I felt that way just yesterday. But I stayed strong and didnt am on just day 2 of N/C after him telling me he was seeing someone. But wow do i know how u feel. Stay strong, youll find someone else to talk to. And he might not even care? dont take that chance.