Why do I feel inferior to him?

One of my friend now has a boyfriend. She I had feelings for her alot of times, but she tells that at best I'm just her friend. So now she has a boyfriend and for some reason, I feel inferior to him. I feel like I did not do enough to make her happy when I was her friend, which is why I think she's not attracted to me. Why do I feel this way? And can I just walk out of her life? I don't think she cares.

One of my friend now has a boyfriend. She I had feelings for her alot of times, but she tells that at best I'm just her friend. So now she has a boyfriend and for some reason, I feel inferior to him. I feel like I did not do enough to make her happy when I was her friend, which is why I think she's not attracted to me. Why do I feel this way? And can I just walk out of her life? I don't think she cares.

Because she pick him over you.

For some reason you have it you head the she is the one the can confirm your worth. This pain you are feeling is trying got tell you something important. I is telling you that you got some hard work to do. That it is time to start doing the things you need to do to prove your worth to yourself. I mean perusing your life, starting new new experiences, taking some risk, growing your understanding of what your strengths are. Other word doing the things you need to do to look in the mirror and say: Damn, I like that guy no matter if there is someone next to you or not.

This is not about here, this is all about you.

Read the following link, pay special attention to parts about imporving:

The No Contact Guide

So you want a second chance?

Good luck, a better life awaits.