Tough day... thoughts... dreams...

lullaby

Ok, I just need to rant a bit and vent...

This has been one of the toughest days in months and the break up was already 3 months ago! f****!!!

I'm not feeling good, not at all, I need to find peace of mind.

I know I'm better, I grew stronger, but this day just put me down somehow.

I'm moving on but thoughts just keep coming to my mind. I had a dream about my previous ex today, uff, I dreamed we got back together and it felt sooo good. The sad part is that I dumped him, and now I see the pain I put him through. He recovered, found someone else and now I'm in that position, struggling to move on, meeting new people and trying to find someone who truly appreciates me.

Then I remember that when I left my previous ex, I started dating someone else, didn't work, and then wanted to get back with him, months later, but realized he had moved on, will I too then? Now I am the dumpee.

This has been said, discussed, and I know what's right, but what if you know deep down inside that person is still there? that it's not over until it's over?

I guess it's just sadness and loneliness talking now... the fact that I woke up alone, it's raining and cold...

Anyway... just wanted to vent... This day caught me by surprise, I was doing so well until today...

Tough days will sometimes randomly pop up out of nowhere...and often when you least expect it...it's almost been a year for me, and I'll have the occasional tough spot...we all heal at our own pace...and don't ever look at the tough days as a bad thing...they are just part of the natural progression of healing from heartbreak...every time you overcome a tough day, look at it as you taking one step closer to finding that peace of mind that you're looking for...and as time goes on, you'll experience less of these tough periods, and each time, you'll be better suited to react and overcome...now that's what I'd call progress... :)