recovering from abbandoment issues

Ok, i think i belong in a tun of these forums, but i'll start at the beginning.

I was dating my soon to be ex-hubby for 5 years when we got married. I met a girl online, who became good friends with me. She totally helped us out with the wedding. But things went bad, she took advantage of my hospitality, called my hubby on our honeymoon, weaseled her way into our home for months, walked around in her undergarments in front of him, and well, couple days after x-mass he dumped me, now he lives in the same building complex as her, and i'm sure he cheated on me, no matter what they say.

Ughh, that was last winter. I'm better now, but still have a hard time of copeing with some things. First off my ex used to cater to my every whim, 5 years of that will spoil a woman. Second off, after all that huge betrayal with him, and that so called friend, i get sketched out on people. And my sister seems to still hate me, because of what i don't quite know, but she is dating my ex's best friend. :( This is crazy and there's more.

I'm now dating a guy i dated before the ex. We dated back in high school. He's a real sweety and over the years i've always wondered what had happened to him. Well now i know, but it's odd to me. I'm used to guys who worship me, and well he dosen't, sure he loves me, sees' me when he can, even though that's like once a week, but i'm so put out by his non enthusiastic actions toward me that it brings out a small sense of paranoia. Like he dosen't't love me like he says he does. I mean i love him, he's great, but it's odd to go 180 in my world. From a guy who was all loving giving, paying attention, and so on, to my now boyfriend who is only really affectionate when we are one on one. who dosen't't lavish me in compliments, and is simply serious about his other responsibilities in life. Sure i know this is the way things should be, but after realizing i've been a spoiled bitch, and trying to get my personality back into shape, omg, what a crazy life i leed.

Anywho, how does one adjust to this sort of thing. how can i see my guy as well normal. I've only just begun to allow myself to think of him as a mainstay and not temporary. We've been together now for 5 months.

Thanks for listening.

Vixen :bunny:

• Author

i wrote im not dateing a guy i dated befor the ex, its suppose to read i'm now dateing him. now. sorry i didn't see and edit button.