LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

I don't care anymore...wait...I don't care anymore! w00t!

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th March 2010, 11:26 PM   #1
Established Member

I don't care anymore...wait...I don't care anymore! w00t!

So my ex contacted me a couple days ago, and I had beat myself up about it for a good long time. The funny thing was, is that I had spent so much time thinking of ways to apologize, or asking forgiveness for doing what had to be done. As we were talking, I suddenly realize, I don't give a **** ... I just did not care anymore, I'm done, and the torment is finally over. Instead of apologizing, like I always did I just said "you know what? I'm glad for everything we went through, but I am also glad that it's over. I'm sorry I hurt you, but I'm not sorry for breaking up with you, you manipulative, emotionally abusive ****. I've forgiven myself, I'm starting to see new people, and it's been...I gotta say...just fan-tast-ic." And then I hung up the phone. Went out for a cup of coffee, and hooked up with my girlfriend for the best all nighter I've had in years.

~Carl Sagan
Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2010, 9:50 AM   #2
Established Member

Show me the way, Jedi!
Rearden Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2010, 5:53 PM   #3
Established Member

understand yourself, enjoy the solitude of single life. Then find someone who understands you in ways your ex would never know. Padawan.
Toki is offline   Reply With Quote