Wipe those tears away ...

DenverBachelor

DenverBachelor

Wipe those tears away. You may be hurting because the future didn't unfold the way you thought it would. Silly us, for being the stronger of the two for wanting to stick out the roughest times. Silly us, for believing that something in a chaotic world would last for eternity. Silly us, for putting ourselves in the front lines during the worst of the storm only to be struck by lightning and having to recover.

That's life -- we can't predict the future or assume the present will carry on as it is like a river that never twists or turns.

Silly us, for being stronger than the one that left us -- only to become stronger while they become more confused.

This is life.

DB do you wanna start some kind of daily morning pick-me-up email?

I think it would be very welcome, this is beautiful. Yet again.

How I wish my ex would be here to wipe my tears away...

Urrrgghh thats utterly pathetic!!!!

Put that sh*t where it belongs.

Gone, with the worthless ex!

Put that sh*t where it belongs.

Gone, with the worthless ex!

Lol! If all of us can do that without having that sort of thoughts, none of us would be here would we??

Wipe those tears away. You may be hurting because the future didn't unfold the way you thought it would. Silly us, for being the stronger of the two for wanting to stick out the roughest times. Silly us, for believing that something in a chaotic world would last for eternity. Silly us, for putting ourselves in the front lines during the worst of the storm only to be struck by lightning and having to recover.

That's life -- we can't predict the future or assume the present will carry on as it is like a river that never twists or turns.

Silly us, for being stronger than the one that left us -- only to become stronger while they become more confused.

This is life.

And thought Onyx would be in it for the long haul ;)

Hang in there DB.

This is life.

Thanks for the good post!! Pretty gloomy here today, it was much needed.