Looking for indifference

TenderKiss

It has been 10 months since my ex dumped me, and I am still torn between love and anger. Two weeks ago I went NC with him - since then he wrote me few times with question where I was. I didnt reply. Today he wished me MC, so I replied, just formal answer. But I finaly did a big step - I blocked him on Fb! I was driving myself crazy by surfing on it and seeing how good he is doing. But the thing is, I still dont have peace about him. He proposed to be friends, and I tried, but it was horrible. I can not do it. I dont want to be friend with someone I still love. But then, after what he did, I should not love him anymore. It was most selfish, gutless thing I ever seen. There was time when I wanted him back. Now I just want to move on and DONT FEEL ANYTHING at all for him! It is harder, because we were friends before. But he is not anymore the persone I knew, neither am I. I dont want to feel love, neither anger or hate. Just nothing....Please, can you advice me some links that could help me to get some insight on this subject? He was the first man I really loved and cared about...and please, forgive me my english, as it is not my mother tongue. LS helps people worldwidely :)

1. Block ALL contact, and NEVER reply to anything he sends you that you can't block. That will take discipline, but will get easier in time.

2. Start dating other men, even if only casually.

3. Give it some time.