After six months, a dumper should have move on, right?

Taucher

So I am making progress recently. But I still love her end everything. But the future does not look so bleak. But when I think of my own feelings, I cannot help think about what my ex is feeling. She left me, that;s what she wanted, so she should have moved on more tha me?

But the evidence indicates to me that she has found the break up as hard (or maybe harder) than I have. This makes no sense to me.

When I assess how I feel, I always compare it to how I think my ex must feel. And this holds me beack. Like I think that I am attracted to someone, and straight away I am thinkiong "Is my ex attracted to someone too?".

It's annoying me.

T

But the evidence indicates to me that she has found the break up as hard (or maybe harder) than I have. This makes no sense to me.

You need to stop looking at evidence and analyzing every little bit and piece you can find...first of all, it will drive you nuts...and second, the best you have is speculation...and a lot of this "evidence" may just be figments of your imagination...I know right after the breakup, I tried to turn everything and anything into something that could explain this or that...or make me feel like she was hurting as much as I was...

But the truth is, we don't know...it's not your place in her life to know anymore...you're not part of that life anymore...as much as it hurts...so it makes no sense to dwell on bits and pieces of the past that may or may not be...it only prolongs this process...

But at least you've identified this little problem...remember, when you're moving on, your ex can't be tagging along with you...:(

DenverBachelor

When I assess how I feel, I always compare it to how I think my ex must feel. And this holds me beack. Like I think that I am attracted to someone, and straight away I am thinkiong "Is my ex attracted to someone too?".

It's annoying me.

T

How do you know she's taking the breakup harder than you are? I'm just curious -- because my magic 8-ball is broken and I'm looking for a new one. Unless of course you are using the psychic crystal ball. I have not tried that one (yet).

She wants you to pick up the bike from her parents because her parents are probably bitching to her about it. It's probably that, "damn, I have to get in touch with my ex because my parents won't shut up about the damn bike. Ugh ... alright, let's get this over with."

I mean -- you just don't know. Unless you have perfected the art of reading a woman's mind, you just don't know what she's thinking. If she's like most women I've been involved with, she's probably thinking 3-4 things simultaneously and then pulling one thought to the forefront when needed.

I don't think women actually ever consciously think, per se. It is more like quantum physics. Take for example Schroeder's Cat. The cat exists in a superposition where it is both dead and alive but falls into one of the two states when an observation is made.

Likewise, your ex is probably thinking she wants you back in her life and she doesn't want you back in her life at the same time and as soon as you e-mail her to find out, quantum decoherance occurs and she suddenly realizes (at least in this universe), that she doesn't want you back. If you don't ask her or make any type of observation, both possibilities exist. This is true stuff -- look it up. I'm sure women would find some way to screw up quantum regularity, though.

Take for example Schroeder's Cat. The cat exists in a superposition where it is both dead and alive but falls into one of the two states when an observation is made.

:eek:I know exactly how this cat feels.:eek:

I'm glad science has an explanation.

x

DB, could you please stop generalising about women :rolleyes::laugh:

I know you're hurt BUT my ex left me and he's male, but it doesn't make me generalise about men-even though you're all shallow, fickle B*******!

JOKE! :p

How do you know she's taking the breakup harder than you are? I'm just curious -- because my magic 8-ball is broken and I'm looking for a new one. Unless of course you are using the psychic crystal ball. I have not tried that one (yet).

She wants you to pick up the bike from her parents because her parents are probably bitching to her about it. It's probably that, "damn, I have to get in touch with my ex because my parents won't shut up about the damn bike. Ugh ... alright, let's get this over with."

I mean -- you just don't know. Unless you have perfected the art of reading a woman's mind, you just don't know what she's thinking. If she's like most women I've been involved with, she's probably thinking 3-4 things simultaneously and then pulling one thought to the forefront when needed.

I don't think women actually ever consciously think, per se. It is more like quantum physics. Take for example Schroeder's Cat. The cat exists in a superposition where it is both dead and alive but falls into one of the two states when an observation is made.

Likewise, your ex is probably thinking she wants you back in her life and she doesn't want you back in her life at the same time and as soon as you e-mail her to find out, quantum decoherance occurs and she suddenly realizes (at least in this universe), that she doesn't want you back. If you don't ask her or make any type of observation, both possibilities exist. This is true stuff -- look it up. I'm sure women would find some way to screw up quantum regularity, though.