OMG How can I move on when she calls me drunk to tell me off

Madandsad

Long story short Katie and I had 9 years together, a house, 3 kids, we got fighting alot at the end and I broke up with her but regretted it(August 2009). She started using extasy ALOT and sleeping around (she had a rep before) and social services said now she has to be supervised around the kids for awhile until sh gets clean (late August). I broke up with her 2 years ago cause of fighting, moved on and met Rebecca and left for 3 months and Katie said shed change but she always was angry and a moody person...I came back...now I begged for her this time and she was cold telling me maybe, i dont know, soon but met another guy FRANK--this was 3 weeks she started staying at his house and telling him she loves him and hes telling her he'll be the man to change things for her. I stopped begging said i was happy for her even though im jealous and sad and lonely and miss her. She said we can be friends, ill find someone and she didnt sem to care if i started dating. So Rebecca posted on my facebook "Im here for ya" and calls me and talks to me and katie called her a bunch of names called her a wh*re and said when she gets the kids back if im with Rebecca Ill never see my kids etc...Katie called drunk and 4 am telling me how much I hurt her in the past 9 years and how Im supposedly responsible for ruining her life and getting her addicted to drugs and I said "listen you dont want me and im not planning on going with Rebecca but what would it matter if it did, you dont want to be with me you have Frank" and she said "thats right I do have Frank" and I hung up on her. She called back twice more to make me feel like crap...

How can she hate me so much? She makes me feel not only alone but worthless...how can she tell me she'll always love me and want to be my friend to call me and say we'll never be friends and etc...i mean yeah i fought with her in the past but she doesnt understand she is always snipping at me and causing the fights...how can she be so hapy with Frank so immediately...in the past 2 months she was sleeping with a drug addict even though she wouldnt date him, then she was sleeping with a 15 year old and shes 23...now shes with frank a 20 year old who lives with his parents and they are so in love with eachother...

Will she ever forget this false idea that I ruined her life...does she actually love me...why the Rebecca thing...I wonder if her and Frank will last...will she ever want me back or change her attitude...

I mean when she practically moved in with Frank 12 days ago (theyve been seeing eachother 3 weeks) I decided not to text or call her or beg for her back...and IT DIDNT BOTHER HER AT ALL...and she even said her and Frank could come to the house to watch the kids while I go on a date. How can she not be bothered about me dating but be bbothered by Rebecca? I admit its alot of pain on MY PART not just hers and I still care about her...

HELPS!