1.5 months NC

Thebob

For all you New-comers in to the NC department, I am currently at 1.5 NC. My mentality is turning good now, and I probably think of my girl 3-5 times a day but they really never make me sad. I just think of her and don't dwell on it. That is probably normal, and the healing process as sunk in. I'm prolly 80% recovered but Im just tryin to give you all hope so when you hit around this stage this is possibly how you will feel!

Keep up the hard work everyone, and probably 1 more month I'll be completely recovered! I never thought I would get this far, but I have and it feels great that my mind isn't losing sleep over one fish in the sea. Hope this motivates you all to keep up the NC and everything in your life. If you need any help feel free to message me!

Thebob

• Author

work at it man, you got this. She is just one fish in the sea of billions. Go get hammered.

Thebob

i got wasted last night. had meaningless sex. hence the depression today.

fat chick + hang over + work + breaking NC = unhappy mcgrupp

feeling ok now...

NoneoftheAbove

i signed up for this website where she had an account very big mistake. Now that i had removed her from everything facebook, msn, and phone etc. I saw her there and knew she was back on those websites, she kept coming into the room i was in i blocked her and stayed in the same room for awhile. After i realized that this was stupid and deleted my account and told myself never going any of those social websites. It was wrong of me, its like making a path to see her not only that but what shes doing will probablly piss me off to the max so i got rid of it. It's been like 25 days or so im beginning to lose track of the days, there are times when im up and down however im getting over it step by step. Thanks Bob

yeah when i talked to my ex last time i guess it wasnt that bad. i just talked about my new apt. (she would never think i would move out of my rents) and the traveling im doing in the spring. both things i guess show im moving on? i wasnt my intention but hindsight i thought it was.

i did come off a lil needy at times and that what i regret.

it was good to go off on a note where we were both respecting each other i guess.

idk. i wish i left it. she didnt really care too much. so i do regret theNC breakage. but ill try not to dwell too much

• Author

2 months until LDR hit us. But it was the best 2 months of my life, and we never got in to a fight that caused the break up. She was in a previous relationship the previous year that was LDR and she had feelings for me but she didn't want to go through that anguish again. So I told her that we both should date other people and that we shouldn't talk so that we don't try and keep it going when she is 3 states away. It was getting to hard and I was getting to worried about what she was doing but I never showed her my feelings on the matter. I bottled up a lot of stuff and never really expressed to her how I felt because I felt that I would push her away if I told her. So I told her that she can contact me when she comes home in the summer or when she is in town but while she is at school, I really don't want to talk to her. I needed to get my mentality back and it was so hard to not talk to her the first three weeks due to the great relationship we had. She wanted to stay friends but I couldn't bear just being her friend so I felt NC was the only solution, so we'll see if she contacts me when she is in town for the summer. But for now, NC was the only option or I would of gone nuts. And she told me that she respected my decision and understands and will leave me alone if I want her to, but she said she would contact me in the summer. And she has always kept her word, so I am goin to date other people but if were both single next summer we might re-connect. I'm not goin to be the one ever contacting her though, she is the one that is going to have to do that if she wants to see me next summer.

Thebob

NoneoftheAbove

Dont live with the hope of next summer, ask yourself what if she never comes back. This is what im seeing in what you said.

i got wasted last night. had meaningless sex. hence the depression today.

fat chick + hang over + work + breaking NC = unhappy mcgrupp

feeling ok now...

forgive me for being confused, but how did you break NC?

• Author
Dont live with the hope of next summer, ask yourself what if she never comes back. This is what im seeing in what you said.

Of course man, I don't live with the hope, that is what I thought I said at the end of my post. She has to contact me, i'm not goin to contact her and I am going to be moving on with my life. Ill probably have a new girl in my life by that time.

Thebob

nevermind.i just read it. you called her b/c you were bored, depressed about your meaningless sex, or did you really miss your ex?

called her monday afternoon because i was bored and depressed.

tuesday night was chunky loving and boozing.

man. i sent her an email too. at least that was like, Have a nice life. but wow. she is playing me and i am buying into everything.

im becoming like an obsessive person. wow. im so like that i cant stop. i keep going in circles...>>>>!>!>@>234567095412

o and that sex was so meaningless. i didnt even think of it till now.

Edited by McGrupp
  • Author

Yep, no problem, my pleasure. The road to recovery is harder than anything...... But were on this planet for a reason and that is to take on challenges that come our way...

Thebob