I got screwed over!

while i was in new york city, my bf of 2 and 1/2 years started having sex with another girl and i called over there the night she was there. now she's with him every day and i don't know what to do he always accused me of cheating on him and i never did.

we talked about getting married and i just cant believe he did this to me. I loved him so much! What should i do to get over him?

YOU ASK: "I loved him so much! What should i do to get over him?"

Well, you don't love him anymore. And you should celebrate that you never married him...that he didn't start cheating on you after you had two or three kids.

The only thing you should regret is that he didn't show his axs sooner so you could have saved yourself some time.

Anger is the final stage before healing. I'm sure you'll skip all the other phases of dealing with loss and go straight to being pissed off. Once you're there, it's only a matter of time before this guy will be history.

Don't you dare ever contact him in any way again...that's no snail mail, no email, no notes, no messages through friends....make him ancient history.

miss-gemeni

I'm really sorry to hear about what you're going through.

Has he cheated before?? It sounds like he's accusing u o being

a cheat as an excuse to do what he did sounds very fishy to me.

If i were you i wouldn't talk to him anymore i know u were 2gether for a long time but once a cheater always a cheater

I hope you would never have sex w/ him again and if u do

ALWAYS wear protection still i advise strongly STAY AWAY from him as hard as it may be. My first advice on getting over it is that

you spoil urself give urself time to cry or whatever u need to do

to start to heal. Next make sure u have a good support system

your friends hang w/ them when u feel really down. Last social activity is always good i'm not saying that u need a rebound

but look around and talk to people believe me girl there will

be guys out there who will treat u right and maybe just be

a friend for u. Try not to let your ex have the joy of knowing

he got the best of u. Remember time heals all wounds keep ur head up and good luck!

I've found that some men and women say that their partner is cheating because they feel guilty about cheating themselves. If they can make a scapegoat out of you, then their conscience won't be so hard to deal with, if they had one in the first place.

It really sucks, but if he was telling you this the whole time, he probably was cheating the whole time. My ex did this to me, even rented a hotel room for a few hours and said he was "watching t.v", and I believed his sorry a$$.

Eat a few pints of Ben and Jerry's, lay around the house for a day in your sweats, and watch comedies. Then pick yourself back up and start socializing. Keep yourself busy, that's important. Wash your walls, if you have to. Get a cat, they're very therapeutic. Hang in there, we've all been through this. It doesn't seem like it, but it will get better!

I was always scared that my b/f would cheat on me, I don't think I ever accused him, but I was always going on about how it would happen. That wasn't because I was tho. Yo need to realise that you can't put everyone in one box