How do I let go

dsw162

A month a half ago, my boyfriend and I broke up. We had been breaking up off and on for the past year and had been together for 4 years. I was the one who broke off with him the first two times we broke up and be broke up with me this last time. He moved to Atlanta because he needed to help out another woman who was about to "lose her soul." I begged and pleaded with him not to go, but he said although he didn't want to had to because she needed him. He also said that he still loves me, but he had to go. Anyway I am really having a hard time letting go. Primarily because I feel it is my fault. I led him to believe that I was interested in someone else because I was afraid to show him how I really felt. When I did it was too late. We have had such a rocky relationship for so many reason, but we always seemed to work through them. His leaving me has left me devastated. I feel so alone, cheat, and confuse. I think about him constantly. I just can't seem to cope with losing him. If there is someone out there that can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

You have not lost a love. It has merely transformed itself into the knowledge of how important it is for you to be honest with others about your feelings.

Isn't that a nice miracle?