Just saw ex in person for first time in 3 months.

DJMarky

Wow, I hope this doesn't count as breaking NC or set me back.

I was on my lunch break just then with a bunch of guys, we were walking back to the office and guess who happens to drive past with her new boyfriend? My ex. I noticed her first, for a split second, we caught eyes, then she yells, "OH MY GOD" and beeps her horn as she drove around the corner. I think this was to catch my attention and to show off her new boyfriend, I am not sure. My mates from work met her a few times at parties I took her to. Anyways, I am glad they were there for some reason. They all asked if that was her made comments like, 'what a slut' and wanted to shout 'are you still bored of him you whore?' because of what she had told me about the new guy. They started laughing and made some other jokes but I wasn't really listening.

I think I dealt with it OK, I don't think I had time to show any emotions. My heart started speeding and I couldn't really think so wasn't really joining in on the conversation after.

I have calmed down a bit.

Wow, just seeing her drive past with her new boyfriend got my heart going. Seriously, something is wrong with me if I am not over her by now.

You are doing good man.. 3 months of NC so far is in itself a pretty notable achievement, I'll be darn happy when I get there ;)

Dude, You handled it just fine. You actually did better than your mates,although they were being loyal to you. These things will happen and you now know that the next time you see her you will be able to be casual about it and not give her any reason to feel satisfied. GOOD JOB!!:D:D

• Author

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the support.

Wow, I felt like chasing the car down and smashing the windscreen with my skateboard into the guy's face. This prick had been trying to sleep with her our whole relationship, and now has achieved his goal. He was smiling, like it was funny he was ****ing her while we were dating, what a total douche.

Also, I made it pretty clear I wanted nothing to do with that cheating whore. I told her there was no chance of us getting back together, or being friends. I don't want anything to do with her, yet she screams at me and beeps her horn!? Wtf? Why couldn't she just keep driving past and leave me the **** alone.

Heh, whatever. Maybe I am reading into her actions too much.

Haha, ok release the anger, deep breath lol.