LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

what to do

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th June 2002, 12:54 AM   #1
Unconfirmed Account

what to do

I am out of a relationship that was not the best but now I am really hurt right now I miss her the relationship stuff I want to be with her to have someone to hug and hold so I what do I do???
Snicker_ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2002, 8:28 AM   #2
Established Member

You may miss her but by your own admission the relationship wasn't what it should have been...so you want to know what to do?

I'd say you should get past this short healing process and find someone with whom you can find a warm, healthy and fulfilling relationship that you can describe as very good to excellent.

If all you're wanting in a relationship is somebody to hug, I don't think you'll have much of a problem.

You'll get over missing your ex pretty fast but don't ever think about going back to a mediocre relationship just because you miss somebody.
Tony T is offline   Reply With Quote