I feel so depressed!!!

monica55

I posted in a different thread about my situation with my "significant other" but I just feel like venting right now about my feelings. I HATE how I call him and he doesnt answer at times, but calls me back 2 hours later. WHO DOES THAT?! Seriously! How do you NOT have your phone on you when I call? You DO. But you're ignoring me and that hurts. :-( I hate feeling like thisssssss. I hate feeling ignored. I've been seeing him for 9 months and I love him MORE than he loves me obviously. It hurts and its the worst feeling in the world. He doesnt want to be "exclusive" but I do. When were together, everything is PERFECT. But the second it comes to talking on the phone, everythin goes into sh**. All because I'm "needy". I'm sorry that I want to talk to you and hear your voice. I'm sorry that I love you so much. I'm sorry you make me happy when we're together. What the hell! He makes time for his friends and he says hes unhappy because he feels like he has a "responsiblity" by talking to me and he hates that. He wants to be able to do whatever he wants, but i just dont know how to get over this and let him go. I am so emotional. I feel ignored when he doesnt call me/doesnt want to talk to me. How can he not think about me? Don't I make him one bit happy? UGHHHHHHHHHHH. I feel like i have lost myself in this damn relationship. I'm forced to understand him and where he's coming from, but when it comes to him understanding where im coming from, he says "if youre not happy with us being like this, then we should part, because i dont want you to cry over me." and i do. i cry. and i cry. but without him, i feel like i wouldnt be able to live. and thats the worst thing in the world. i rely on HIM for my HAPINESS. which is soooo bad and i know that. :-( but what is a girl to do?? and how should i start?:mad:

you have to go nc, detox yourself from him and work on yourself, you don't need anyone to make you happy. Your happiness comes from within yourself. You were happy before and you wil be after him.

I posted in a different thread about my situation with my "significant other" but I just feel like venting right now about my feelings. I HATE how I call him and he doesnt answer at times, but calls me back 2 hours later. WHO DOES THAT?! Seriously! How do you NOT have your phone on you when I call? You DO. But you're ignoring me and that hurts. :-( I hate feeling like thisssssss. I hate feeling ignored. I've been seeing him for 9 months and I love him MORE than he loves me obviously. It hurts and its the worst feeling in the world. He doesnt want to be "exclusive" but I do. When were together, everything is PERFECT. But the second it comes to talking on the phone, everythin goes into sh**. All because I'm "needy". I'm sorry that I want to talk to you and hear your voice. I'm sorry that I love you so much. I'm sorry you make me happy when we're together. What the hell! He makes time for his friends and he says hes unhappy because he feels like he has a "responsiblity" by talking to me and he hates that. He wants to be able to do whatever he wants, but i just dont know how to get over this and let him go. I am so emotional. I feel ignored when he doesnt call me/doesnt want to talk to me. How can he not think about me? Don't I make him one bit happy? UGHHHHHHHHHHH. I feel like i have lost myself in this damn relationship. I'm forced to understand him and where he's coming from, but when it comes to him understanding where im coming from, he says "if youre not happy with us being like this, then we should part, because i dont want you to cry over me." and i do. i cry. and i cry. but without him, i feel like i wouldnt be able to live. and thats the worst thing in the world. i rely on HIM for my HAPINESS. which is soooo bad and i know that. :-( but what is a girl to do?? and how should i start?:mad:

Oh! I love it!!! :love: I've felt exactly like you so many times.

And men are a pain in the as for the most part. What can you do.

Good luck though, at least you can enjoy being with the guy you love which is more that you can say for many of us.

Your man is clearly taking you for granted, and beyond that, your happiness and well-being really is based too heavily on his actions. As others have suggested, I think you should go NC on him. Maybe even break up with him.

Both options are going to hurt you - because as you've said, you rely really heavily on him to be happy. But in the end, you deserve better. Why stay with a man who treats you like this? You said you love him, but do you love his actions, or the way he treats you? Probably not. You need to cut yourself off from the addiction so that you can see clearly: this guy is not the man for you.

Maybe in breaking up, he'll realize he has taken you for granted. Maybe he won't. As it stands though, this guy clearly isn't that into you if hes telling you if you've got problems you can walk. That is not a healthy relationship to be in, and he clearly lacks or chooses not to have communication skills.