Running on Empty

stlnsmile

Today is just one of those days...no matter how much I have in my life, no matter how much I have going on...there is this pit in the middle of my chest and I just can't get rid of it. I call it "The Why Pit", why did he stop loving me, why am I so unlovable, why did I do this, or why did I do that, why can't it be the way it was, why does it still hurt so much sometimes, why can't I just forget, why can't I just wipe him off the face of the earth and out of my mind, why cant my life be the way it was when I was soooo happy.......why why why.......I need to stop, seriously......stop stop stop. I have plans everyday this week....it just doesn't seem to matter......I feel ALONE no matter how many people I am with. Its just one of THOSE days. I miss him stilllllllll.

No no no no. Thinking "why" will get you nowhere. There is no answer to any of those questions. Someone not appreciating you is THEIR problem, THEIR mistake, and has nothing to do with how awesome YOU are.

Your thinking will hurt you. Instead of thinking why, think about what you love about yourself. Stop thinking "I miss him." Allow yourself a few minutes each day to truly think about him, but no longer than that.

Gotta do what you can just to keep your love alive

Trying not to confuse it with what you do to survive

In sixty-nine I was twenty-one and I called the road my own

I dont know when that road turned onto the road Im on

Running on - running on empty

Running on - running blind

Running on - running into the sun

But Im running behind

• Author

I'm really trying guys, I really am...today is just really bad. I haven't hurt in a long long while......I don't know why this is coming now.....it just is. I guess I'll cry it out the same way I have a thousand times before.

• Author
No no no no. Thinking "why" will get you nowhere. There is no answer to any of those questions. Someone not appreciating you is THEIR problem, THEIR mistake, and has nothing to do with how awesome YOU are.

Your thinking will hurt you. Instead of thinking why, think about what you love about yourself. Stop thinking "I miss him." Allow yourself a few minutes each day to truly think about him, but no longer than that.

Thanks Kizik, this really did help...........:):bunny::bunny::bunny:

Y isn't even a proper vowel. It gets to hang out with the other vowels once in a while, but it's not as cool as A, E, I O or U. It doesn't have membership to the country club or anything. Most of the time it's hanging out with the lowly consonants.

So Y isn't that important to anyone. What is way more important are vowels, like I or U.

I am going to be alright. U are going to be alright. Y did things happen the way they did? Not as important.