Hardest Part

borelandkaren

borelandkaren

U know? The hardest part of any of this for me is that fact that it wouldn't have mattered to my ex who he was with. I always knew this too. Part of the personality of a sociopath (which is what he is) is the fact that they will "get off" on anything and I just happened to be the "anything" that he zeroed in on at the time he did. Young, old, male, female, fat, thin, doesn't matter. With me he was lucky. Not only did he find a sex slave that he didn't mind ****ing, I could work hard too.BONUS!!! Bitter? Who me?:mad::confused::mad:

Oh, I am so sorry. Don't think about it too long. It wasn't your fault that he couldn't appreciate you. One more reason to be thankful that it is over, imo.

• Author
borelandkaren
Oh, I am so sorry. Don't think about it too long. It wasn't your fault that he couldn't appreciate you. One more reason to be thankful that it is over, imo.

Thanks. He appreciated if I could lift up an 18metre long shed wall and then go home and put my legs behind my ears! Sorry to be so crass but true is true!:mad: