Sad soul?

Jmina

A soul is a positive purposeful force at the core of your being. It is that part of you that understands the impersonal nature of the energy dynamics in which you are involved that loves without restriction and accepts without judgement.

Gary zukov

This phrase really meant something to me.

The love i feel is so strong, pure, positive and accepting. It is because it comes from my deepest core. It is from my soul.

I always said she would rest next to my soul forever, i always said i loved with my heart and soul, and i really felt my soul come alive when i loved her.

It really is a force, and it is a positive one at that.

When i have listened to my heart and soul i have always refused to become bitter! I am so glad i chose that road! i look at posts on here that are riddled with anger, bitterness, baggage and it makes me upset that not many can chose a way to get through the breakup with out LASTING anger. Or LASTING bitterness and resentment. Feeling these emotions are a part of healing, apart of being human, but only when you can unlock something even greater to disolve these thoughts, feelings, and emotions you can really find some peace and create happiness that lasts. A happiness that can demolish anything that thrives from our ego in a second. It is wonderful to be untouched by others frustrations and anger. To have the ability to brush off what would have angered you to tears before.

I have been around people my whole life with these unbalanced emotions that lock them into a dark sickly place, and whenever there is a chance to open their hearts, a chance to create their own self love, the concept is almost transparent to them. Almost like it doesn't quite exist in their world, and it is only vaguely understood. or it isn't properly grasped.

If we can disolve our own self distructive thoughts and get a grip on our values, morals, talents, wisdom and create good, it is like unlocking and opening our heart, and soul. Which in turn opens our minds, opens our outlook on the world and ourselves into full view, and with it more opportunities, more substance more quality to our life is also unlocked instead of living with a mind set resembling perephial vision.

Opening your heart and soul, and feeling it's positive force. Living by what is created and kept within you is like a miracle cure - for everything. .

A soul is a positive purposeful force at the core of your being. It is that part of you that understands the impersonal nature of the energy dynamics in which you are involved that loves without restriction and accepts without judgement.

Gary zukov

Love Jmina

Edited by Jmina

Very deep.

Well sometimes All of us feel resentment towards our exs because of all the hurtful and sometimes unforgivable things they have done to us. But i believe in letting go of all grudges i have against people. Even if i dont like the person, i am always civil around them.

I admit that for the longest time after the breakup i did have a lot of anger towards him. but i also had alot of LOVE for him; which is why all the anger arose..because i couldnt believe that the person i loved the most could ever let me walk out of his life without a fight.

Gary zukov

This phrase really meant something to me.

The love i feel is so strong, pure, positive and accepting. It is because it comes from my deepest core. It is from my soul.

I always said she would rest next to my soul forever, i always said i loved with my heart and soul, and i really felt my soul come alive when i loved her.

It really is a force, and it is a positive one at that.

When i have listened to my heart and soul i have always refused to become bitter! I am so glad i chose that road! i look at posts on here that are riddled with anger, bitterness, baggage and it makes me upset that not many can chose a way to get through the breakup with out LASTING anger. Or LASTING bitterness and resentment. Feeling these emotions are a part of healing, apart of being human, but only when you can unlock something even greater to disolve these thoughts, feelings, and emotions you can really find some peace and create happiness that lasts. A happiness that can demolish anything that thrives from our ego in a second. It is wonderful to be untouched by others frustrations and anger. To have the ability to brush off what would have angered you to tears before.

I have been around people my whole life with these unbalanced emotions that lock them into a dark sickly place, and whenever there is a chance to open their hearts, a chance to create their own self love, the concept is almost transparent to them. Almost like it doesn't quite exist in their world, and it is only vaguely understood. or it isn't properly grasped.

If we can disolve our own self distructive thoughts and get a grip on our values, morals, talents, wisdom and create good, it is like unlocking and opening our heart, and soul. Which in turn opens our minds, opens our outlook on the world and ourselves into full view, and with it more opportunities, more substance more quality to our life is also unlocked instead of living with a mind set resembling perephial vision.

Opening your heart and soul, and feeling it's positive force. Living by what is created and kept within you is like a miracle cure - for everything. .

Gary zukov

Love Jmina

I really like this it's so deep! You sound to be very in touch with your true inner feeling's, I think that's a great thing! Thank's for sharing this.

AP:)

It's similiar to this

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

• Author

thats a great way to explain it serendip! i like that. where did you hear it?

s_n_d it is the resentment and unforgiving part of us that ends up locking us into a place that is unhealthy and all round not fun! which i'm sure you are well aware of. Letting go can and will do wonders for us.

How can we be completely fullfilled with bitterness lurking around. It is a normal emotion to go through when we have been hurt to our deepest core which makes us stand in disbelief and devestation until the anger kicks in; however we don't HAVE to stay in it forever. We do have a choice which not many realise. If you arent reading to forgive, to let go, you probably still should be posting in breakup rather than coping because coping with it taking steps forward. Greif is a process of moving forward always one foot infront of the other. Its not falling down watching the world go by for months or even years.

People that make it through and i mean make it through with their heart and soul intact, seem to have a six-sensory wisdom - feeding their spirit.

You can tell the difference between five sensory and six sensory people.

Five sensory people only see problems, evoking fear and what not where as six sensory people focus on solutions. There are always solutions, there is always a way. I've been to the darkest place where i thought i could never recover. My heart was shattered my soul was yearning and aching! not to mention i was going through an illness and there had been deaths also. The thing is the human spirit is amazing and if you listen to it you can get out of it.

Whether there's been a missed train, busy traffic, a decline of a date, or even a death or an illness (or heartbreak!) there are new opportunites , new lessons, and new solutions. Your spirit wants you to be an inventor rather than a victim. Instead of pushing upstream, surrender and learn to go with the flow. For every problem has happened for a reason so we can create solutions.

Jmina

That really is deep. But right now my soul has taken a beating. It has been ripped out, stepped on, kicked, spit upon and ran throught the ringer and then ripped into a million little pieces and scattered to the four corners of the world just for good measure. So I think I will wallow in my bitterness if it ever comes. The only way I will forgive him is if he shows up on my doorstep telling me he loves me and I honestly think from the bottom of my glued together heart (what pieces I could find) I don't think that will ever happen.

And I like my dark place right now because no one is mean to me there. :love:

And I think at one time I was a 6th sensory but he beat the crap out of number 6 when he left so there is only 5 left.

• Author

things always change. you wont stay like this forever...

and if you feel you used to be 6 sensory im sure your spirit will beat the odds and help you again.

trust me ive been there.

i wouldnt be able to talk about it like this if i also hadnt had my heart and soul totally gorged on to the ravens. I would get the feeling of falling through the air in a dark sickly suprise when ever i remembered what happened. I lost my soul mate, my beautiful best friend. but i had to.

the thing is, in your own little dark place noone is mean to you except for you. and that is our biggest struggle. and for the record i know what it feels like to have your soul ran through the ringer!

keep posting pink ribbon i would like to hear more.

jmina